Print

Author Topic: What Mario stages would you like to see in the next Smash games?  (Read 20415 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2014, 02:34:51 PM »
Sorry Chef, but I like n64forever's idea of putting whole courses from Mario 64 in a SSB setting. Why should Rainbow Ride/Cruise have all the fun.

One of my ideas before Melee was to have Wet-Dry World, with the ability to change the water level. The crystal taps would appear randomly (usually in pre-set spots), and when attacked, would change the water level accordingly. They could make into one of those..tour stages (like Delfino Plaza in Brawl) with stops near crystal taps, maybe even the downtown area..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2014, 10:27:52 PM »
Although my friend's idea was a Mario course, there's no reason not to put other franchises in there as well.

What about the Kokiri Forest from Ocarina of Time? Deku tree items could be level-exclusive weapons.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2014, 11:17:39 PM »
They're not going to add stage-exclusive weapons. That would throw the game waaaaay off balance.

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2014, 11:25:49 PM »
Like the Smash Ball wasn't off balance. Like the forthcoming Blue Shell isn't off balance. Like Wii Fit Trainer can be knocked off balance. Like the inclusion of Mii Fighters wearing costumes of the actual Nintendo characters isn't off balance. Like the amount of representation per series isn't off balance (Mario and Pokémon series' are both still more than anything else in SSB at last count, I believe).

Like stage hazards don't already throw the game off balance..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2014, 12:12:03 AM »
And it's totally already a thing. Distant Planet's pellets, Summit's vegetables, and the turtles and crabs in Mario Bros.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »
A Mario Party stage - or even two. I mean, seriously. Mario Party has always gotten the shaft throughout the Smash series - it wasn't mentioned at all in 64 or Melee; it only got one trophy and a few stickers, and not even any music, in Brawl; and there's no yet announced content from it for SSB4.

Print