Print

Author Topic: Donkey Konga Central!  (Read 7632 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2004, 05:12:56 PM »
No, I don't own an e-Reader or SMA4.

Recording your own songs would be nice, but you'd have to make your own beats or just play freeform.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2004, 05:44:23 PM »
Donkey Konga definatley is a fun game, I can't wait to have an extra bongo controller, my friend says she'll actualy use it if I have more than one! he he, me and my other friend spent all night buying both the Zelda and Mario  sets, Zelda is her favorite set, Mario is my Favorite set
and my Fav song is Mario theme ^_^
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2004, 03:04:02 PM »
No, Yoshisaurus, that would be impossible to do because the effort to make a rhythm for every single song ever made would be ridiculously hard to do, and would take forever to accomplish. Plus, it doesn't account for the number of new songs generated by people everyday.

However, if it were possible, I s'pose it would be a good idea, although, lots of people would probabl just say Nintendo is stupid for copying X-Box

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2004, 03:59:49 PM »
Yeah, you're probably right.  How could I be so stupid?  But maybe instead of that you could download more Donkey Konga-adaptable songs from Nintendo and make the game even bigger! (for a small fee of course)

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2004, 05:25:22 PM »
No, for FREE. That would make the Cube better than the retarded XBox additional product distribution model. PC game developers release tons of free content for their games all the time.

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2004, 08:41:47 PM »
I just got the game on Oct 11, and it RULZ! I think Karaoke Revolution has something similar to this, where you actually by the expansion packs with extra songs and upload them onto your game... But I doubt that Nintendo will make a whole market just for Donkey Konga

I would say that "We Will Rock You" is by far the best song up there. It's so much fun to pound along with the music just the way it sounds, and it's somewhat amusing to see DK doing the "pound-pound-clap" think along with you. My main concern about this game is that it will get boring, trying to get gold DKs on every Gorilla song. I probably won't try to clear the whole game (unless there's something you get for clearing it).

But anyways, this game is, as Strong Bad would say it, "pimp-ed outtt", and is awesome except for the fact that you can't use drumsets! I was so freakin angry when I read that!

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2004, 08:50:51 PM »
Karaoke Revolution was going to do that, but it was popular enough that they just started making true sequels, leaving a useless menu option on the original.

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2004, 09:33:44 PM »
I'd rather wait for Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat. Donkey Konga seems like one of those games that will get boring fast. The controller on the other hand is sweet, dispite the fact the games its compatable with is limited.

What would Scooby Doo?

Edited by - Zeus Koopa on 10/23/2004 8:37:25 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2004, 05:19:44 PM »
Okay here's the story, I know I'm a few months late but here it is none the less:

I took my nephew to buy himself something with his gift card at Toys R Us, I did not plan to purchase anything for myself. I spied the Gamecube demo area, so I noticed that Donkey Konga was there. I played the game for the first time ever and decided to buy it not 5 minutes later, this game rules.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print