Print

Author Topic: Official GameStop DS Store Inventory Information as of 16:24 on 11/17/04  (Read 2156 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: November 17, 2004, 09:36:07 PM »
The GameStop print out showing 20 DS games with dates at:

The official Nintendo.com 31 DS games list with release dates.

The guy at GameStop (let's call him Bob) said that the Ping Pals date had changed in their system. Bob also said that the DS and Nintendo games won't sell until Monday the 22nd. Notice the "Street Date 11/21/04" and the status of 11/22. That same thing is on the DS system. He said that new systems and games don't release on weekends anyway.  

Bob also talked me into a pre-order of Yoshi's Touch & Go after a hands-on discussion.

We also spent a long time discussing DS release dates and the rumors on the internets ("s" added by Presidential Mandate), especial the GameStop email fowl-up/rumor.

By the way I am going to turn in a job application for my local GameStop store and hope to go to E3 next year.

Edited by - Luigison on 11/18/2004 9:00:19 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 10:28:41 PM »
11/30 for Mr. Driller WHOOP WHOOP

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 09:54:58 PM »
Interesting.

The Gamestop I reserved it from called me, telling that Nintendo DS would be out soon. I called them back to ask what it was about, and he said that it'd be out on the 20th.

Nothing but a Conservippie.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print