Print

Author Topic: What wall!?  (Read 5648 times)

« on: July 27, 2012, 04:31:25 PM »
i am playing super mario sunshine and there is a painta that is angry, he is looking at one of the wanted signs. he said that "someone ruined my wall", and there is a ahine inside the same building, is there a ruined wall?
people who hack sports games, obviously didn't make the team!

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 05:50:56 PM »
Where at?
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »
well, its near the statue that you spawn at to go to bianco hills. its to the left, you will see a painta having a spaz attack at a wanted poster, thats the guy that has the "ruined wall".

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »
Oh yeah, that guy:

"Unforgivable! I have
HAD it! Someone
ruined my wall!

What does “M”
mean, anyway!? And
have we met before?"

I think he's referring to the wall with the posters on it, angry that someone put up posters on it unpermissively.
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 09:09:20 PM »
Oh he's the one who starts the Unlock Luigi sidequest
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 05:48:46 AM »
Oh he's the one who starts the Unlock Luigi sidequest
maybe when you complete the game, he chills out because shadow mario (aka baby bowser) has been captured and the posters are taken down!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 12:55:08 PM »
On the other side of that building is a large painted X, which is one half of a blue coin.  When you obtain the blue coin the X disappears for the rest of the game.  However, during the ending cutscenes, the X appears on the wall either way!

Yeah, the M on the wall changes to an L after you defeat Bowser Jr.  Kind of like how Peach was trapped inside the stained-glass window in SM64, Luigi is trapped inside the paint on the wall.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print