Print

Author Topic: Mario Party DS released in North America  (Read 7782 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: November 19, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »
Mario Party DS rolls onto store shelves across North America today. The first Mario Party for Nintendo DS arrives just in time for the DS's third anniversary on the 21st.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
I've kind of stopped caring about the DS... but I might ask for this for... something... someday...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 06:53:28 PM »
For those who have tried this, is it any good? I heard it was to be the first super-awsome-spectacular Mario Party since MP3.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »
So... this is absolutely full-featured in single-card play? Heck, I might as well get it in that case. I didn't know until now.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 05:48:50 AM »
I've kind of stopped caring about the DS... but I might ask for this for... something... someday...
How could someone stop caring about the best system in the past 20 years? But still, I've stopped caring about Mario Party...

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
For those who have tried this, is it any good? I heard it was to be the first super-awsome-spectacular Mario Party since MP3.

It sure is. I'm currently playing it right now, and it's quite interesting for a Mario Party game. And it's even better than that awful Game Boy Advance game, Mario Party Advance.

At least, this portable iteration of the Mario Party series redeems itself from is horrible GBA version.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »
Greatness!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 07:54:12 AM »
How could someone stop caring about the best system in the past 20 years?
Because all the game I looked forward to weren't very good, and everything else is just s****y Brain Training rip-offs and liscensed games.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 10:49:34 AM »
everything else is just s****y Brain Training rip-offs and liscensed games.

Let's see...Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Mega Man ZX Advent, Contra 4, Geometry Wars: Galaxies, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker...all of these may be third-party, but none of them are "s****y Brain Training rip-offs" or "liscensed [sic] games" (at least not in the sense that they're based on movies or TV shows).

Print