Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Yoshi's Island, Rainbow Ride returning in Brawl  (Read 21024 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 06:19:38 PM »
I'd rather have Board the Platforms come back than have the five Target Smash courses for each character.
Wait, what? Five?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »
No, there's only five courses in the game, but you can play any of them with any character.

That said, I miss Board the Platforms, too. I really wanted to see a Break the Platforms/Board the Targets type mashup where you have to break targets and board platforms.

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 08:53:43 PM »
I really wanted to see a Break the Platforms/Board the Targets type mashup where you have to break targets and board platforms.

Break the Platforms! As characters board the platforms, they crumble away, and you must either run or jump to safety before it crumbles completely. Bowser's platforms will obviously crumble faster than Kirby's or Jigglypuff's. As long as the character's feet touch the platform for just under a second (ie: turning the flashing red light to blue), you still get the point for it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »
No, there's only five courses in the game, but you can play any of them with any character.
Geez... well, that's a gyp. Can you make your own, or what?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »
I don't think so, but I forgot to mention that the game now gives you items to help you smash the targets this time.

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »
Board The Targets! You must jump on to the 1 in. targets and when you do, they crumble away! Bowser would have to have them like a platform or something. Gah! I'm not a programmer!

Print