Print

Author Topic: Should Waluigi just die?  (Read 58634 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2009, 06:36:14 AM »
I don't want waluigi to die. He's a pretty decent character. :D
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »
Mario is Missing was just so much fun because you travelled around the world with it.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2009, 01:31:41 PM »
I have played MiM. It was baaaad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »
Mario is Missing was just so much fun because you travelled around the world with it.

You hate Wario Ware but you like Mario is Missing?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
Before Wario Ware, Wario was set up to be a greedy treasure hunter.

Before Mario is Missing, Luigi is set up to be... the 2nd player.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »
So let me get this straight...

Mario is Missing is downright terrible, but you enjoy it because Luigi got to be the main character.

Wario Ware is completely awesome, but you hate it because Wario stopped treasure hunting.

What the ****?

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2009, 01:01:17 AM »
The only good thing about MiM is the music (and how cheesy the game is, I guess).

Wario didn't stop treasure hunting, he just wanted more treasure with less effort. So he started a company and hired a bunch of his friends (if that's what you want to call them) to make games for his company. He made only enough micro-games to get by with.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2009, 11:07:18 AM »
Agreed, the music was very good in MiM. 

But the Warioware series? I don't see the problem. I've loved the Warioware games, you don't like it because Wario doesn't hunt for treasure? I mean, it's your opinion, but come on! That's not much of a reason!

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
He's still the greedy, ugly old man he always was!
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »
Tv_Themes, there are over 200 microgames in the first Wario Ware alone. Surely you enjoy at least one of them.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2009, 12:09:35 PM »
I've never even played or owned any Wario Ware games.

To be honest, I am being unfair to the series, but the fact still stands that I didn't agree with the change of Wario's character. A lying, sneak thief just shouldn't turn his life around and become an honest business man.

If I had more money, I would buy a Wario Ware game but the present won't let me.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »
If you played them you'd see that Wario is far from honest in them
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »
Ha! Nice one Toad.  I forgot that was one of the questions. XD

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »
If I wasn't such a huge fan of Wario Land, I wouldn't complain nearly as much as I have.

Print