TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Great!!

(1/2) > >>

zootalo:
Your Site Is great!!!! 6 stars out of 6 ! I like TMK!! My site is at http://www.expage.com/page/zootalo!!
Excellent Site, Deezer!

CPU3X:
I agree very great site Deezer.  The navigation is very easy on all three browsers I use :)

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]

Deezer:
Thanks for the compliments. :)

Mario Maniac:
I agree with all of you. TMK is the BEST Mario site out on the Net! I used to go to SMBHQ before, but as soon as I heard about this site (by reading the links at SMBHQ) I immediately came to check it out. TMK is a lot better than SMBHQ. It's got more stuff (fan arts, box arts) more codes, more info on Mario games and Mario in particular. And best of all... It's got downloadable music and sound effects (one thing SMBHQ doesn't have!)!! I rate this site: 10/10 stars!! From now on, I'll always come to TMK for Mario info!!

One suggestion: Can you, Deezer, please add a fan-fics section? SMBHQ has one, why not TMK?!

"MAMMA MIA!" quote by Mario from Super Mario 64: one of the best Mario games in the world!!

Mario Maniac!!

Deezer:
In a previous post I already agreed to accept fan fics. The fan fic page will probably be up next update or the one after that. Write write write!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version