Print

Author Topic: Welcome to the new Fungi Forums  (Read 170374 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2006, 07:20:51 PM »
Ditto!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2006, 01:42:29 AM »
Yoshi55 deleted a topic he created ("Worst games of all time"), which he had absolutely NO RIGHT to do, and now it can't be recovered, so now normal members have lost the ability to close and delete their own topics, as well as the ability to delete their own posts, apparently.

People closing their own topics is getting out of hand; several times I've reopened threads that had no good reason to be closed, but Yoshi55 DELETING a topic was what pushed the limits (and also the final straw in tolerating his behavior, which is why he is banned--to answer several of you guys' questions).

Because of this abuse, I'm sorry, but you've all lost these abilities. You can still edit your posts, though.
Not all regulars have good judgement, so now it's now all left up to us mods and admins. If you accidently make a double post, though, don't worry; it'll be taken care of if noticed--as will "double topics" (which is when creating a topic, you double post and it creates two identical topics). If we feel a topic needs closing, we'll do so, as we always have.

Thanks for your understanding.
Deezer and I are working on trying to somehow recover the said deleted topic, if even possible.

Oh, and the icons are fine. A LOT of time was spent brainstorming, deciding on, and creating all of them, so don't complain. It's like a slap in our faces, which is not appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 01:49:02 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2006, 02:09:33 AM »
Maaaan... Wasn't it a good feature for topics like this one? I went and deleted a couple of topics I made, too... Getting rid of posts came in handy for the times when you click Ask a Stupid Question and you're on the last page you saw, you post an answer to the last question of that page, but then you see that the real last question was one you don't have an answer for. You guys (mods) can still delete posts, right? That was a great feature when thatman came by...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #183 on: January 09, 2006, 02:29:50 AM »
... -_-
If you accidently make a double post, though, don't worry; it'll be taken care of if noticed
^ implying "yes, we can." The bomb shows up for me.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2006, 02:34:51 AM »
x_x again
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2006, 03:05:57 AM »
Sapph, are we still supposed to be able to be close topics?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2006, 10:09:13 AM »
No. Apparently I was wrong about closing topics being something you couldn't do anymore, but Deezer fixed it.

« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2006, 04:09:51 PM »
BTW, if you're wondering why Bird Person closed that topic, it's because he was the only non-mod/admin online, and because mods/admins would've seen the closed topic icon anyway, I wanted to see if it was just me. I tested it on an old topic that I made, and Bird Person did on the room topic.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »
Thanks for the info., Sapph! :D

« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »
Hi! I'm new here & I am a big Mario Fan! I know and visualize every Mario charater in my mind. Now, I just registered because I want to talk about the Jumpmen Bros.(That's what I want to call Red M & Green L) and the Nature World.( That what I call the planet Mario, Donkey Kong & everybody else live on)

« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2006, 04:39:22 PM »
big Mario Fan!
Heh, that was my old username, anyway, welcome.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2006, 04:43:33 PM »
so now normal members have lost the ability to close and delete their own topics, as well as the ability to delete their own posts, apparently.
Oh no!

Now I can't delete all of my embarrassing topics.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 04:50:04 PM by Sapphira »

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2006, 08:34:36 PM »
Welcome 4 Game Freak! Oh no! You joined on Friday the 13th!!!! Oh well. (knocks over a glass of cocoa). Darn it!

« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2006, 02:20:49 PM »
Friday 13th?! Oops...

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2006, 05:06:36 PM »
That's interesting, actually. We'll just see what happens in the future *knocks over a DS* Not this again!

Print