Print

Author Topic: Welcome to the new Fungi Forums  (Read 170420 times)

« Reply #255 on: August 14, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
Hey im new here and i already got 2 big stories concerning a HUGE cameo and a deal in a certain happy meal

« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2006, 09:38:48 AM »
Hello

I'm new to this forum and I am waiting for day we see Mario and Sonic battle on Super Smash Brothers :D

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2006, 09:48:28 AM »
On one hand I'd like to see that too.  On the other hand I have different fingers.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2006, 04:04:05 AM »
Yeah, I think that Mario would win if he had enough agility. That would be weird!

« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2006, 02:12:37 AM »
Hello

I'm new to this forum and I am waiting for day we see Mario and Sonic battle on Super Smash Brothers :D
That's NOT possible because there is a  95% chance that Sonic or other SEGA characters will not be included because 1. Sonic is from another company and 2. Nintendo and SEGA don't get work together though Snake is from another company
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2006, 05:21:11 AM »
Nintendo and Sega don't work together? Someone missed the dozens of Sonic games on GCN, GBA, and DS.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2006, 10:10:39 PM »
And the fact that Solid Snake is going to be in SSBB, despite him belonging to Konami, and that 95% sure to not happen and impossible are 5% different.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2006, 11:58:59 PM »
Nintendo and Sega don't work together? Someone missed the dozens of Sonic games on GCN, GBA, and DS.
you don't get my point: SEGA did release games on the Nintendo platforms yes but no, they NEVER worked together with Nintendo for any games (rumour has it that they don't like each other bacause Nintendo held more popularity than SEGA which stopped them from selling off their systems as much as Nintendo (hence the Mario vs Sonic spinoffs from unofficial fans using Flash) but I could be wrong)
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2006, 11:21:27 AM »
Really now?  What was F-Zero GX then?

« Reply #264 on: November 09, 2006, 12:09:46 AM »
are you sure? are you sure that SEGA actually collaberated with Nintendo? I mean guest appearances might be possible but nothing beyone that!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2006, 02:52:24 AM »
Yes, I am quite absolutely sure.  The Sega and Nintendo logos even appear together on the same screen before the title screen loads.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2006, 10:50:37 PM »
Dude, just... You aren't in charge of all video games in the universe. You don't know everything. Solid Snake is a 3rd party character like Sonic but is still in SSBB as a fully-playable character. Sonic just might be in SSBB. You are WRONG! Good DAY, sir! Or madam.Your profile doesn't say which.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #267 on: November 10, 2006, 01:20:43 AM »
;sigh; fine, you say they did work together and I'm absolutely fine with what you say but I was just pinting out that Snake was only making a guest appearance so that other characters from other companies will most likely not be appearing (peh, hard to keep on the non-offensive side being in a 'mostly' rule-free fourm for so long)

and I am a 'he' just to tell you
just don't let reece read this - this guy likes to criticise other people using genderal topics

« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2006, 01:22:10 AM »
I don't think I need to be told that I don't belong here...

« Reply #269 on: November 10, 2006, 04:16:46 AM »
Hey sinister aura or should i say kevin kuan just to toot your own horn. Now you can't hide yourself behind that sisnister mask no more, by the way, this guy will be happy to go on for hours talking about Devil May Cry, the sonic series, Ubisoft games for hours.

Print