fight the robots
2 (50%)
compliment the robots
1 (25%)
Run!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Print

Author Topic: Mario's adventure, you choose what happens (your vote can keep the story going)3  (Read 1532 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: January 15, 2006, 07:25:58 AM »
                            mario decided there is a good chance that was just a faze and luigi was not supposed to be killed.Mario followed luigi to the basement and there shown a machine shaped like a large greasy comb. " step in this here door see." said luigi. "Don't mind if I do" said toad. Toad stepped in and mario heard alot of weird sounds and 3 seconds later toad was out. He had a tuxido on, slick hair covering that red and white thing on his head and the had a tooth pick in his mouth."hey ah, m, bout time I wacked ya, ya dig?" said toad as he pulled out a gun and luigi did too. They both tried to shoot mario but he was too fast mario threw a fire ball at them and their hands burned so much they drooped their guns "how ah, did he do that T?" said luigi to toad "I don't know, he's ah, like a magic man or somethin" "Hmmmm, they seemed to have forgot their powers, I can't kill them, they are just my brother and my friend that was turned to mofia members because a stupid invention backfired" mario hesitated then said "I can still beat the crap out them!" mario ran over to them and blood and teeth were flying everywhere. 2 minutes later toad and luigi on the ground bleeding. Then Luigi and Toad came back to normal."Mario!" said Luigi "Thank god you arn't hurt! Bowser captured me and threw me in a mofia machine!" "I'm about to go and give Bowser what he deserves right now!" said mario "I'll go too" said luigi "Revenge is mine!" "me too!" said toad. Mario and Luigi both looked at eachother and said "Nah" at the same time. >:(  toad pouted and folded his arms and said "I hate you guys! I hate your hats, hair, house, voices, I hate your cookies!" mario and luigi left, they did not want to hear another one of toad's "I hate your..." speeches. Mario and Luigi set off and then saw Two large robots that looked like bowser and in big letters it said IGGY CO. "I wonder who built that?" mario said. what should the mario bros. do? fight the robots? compliment the robots? or Run! one will lead to another and one is bad.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 07:31:17 AM by Martini »

Print