Print

Author Topic: Wario's Grill.  (Read 25913 times)

« on: April 14, 2007, 06:37:49 PM »
Chapter one

One day, if for no reason at all, Wario jumped out of his castle and brushed his armpits.
"Ah, it's so great that I don't have to get two brushes for my pits and my teeth! I wonder why other people don't use one brush to brush them both?"
Waluigi came out from the darkness of his brother's home and stared at the sun. His eyes burned with every minute he continued to look. He brushed the sleep from his eyes and smacked his brow.
"What an idiot," he sneered. "Why am I forced to live with that guy?"
Wario turned around and noticed the name carved into the brush he was using to clean his pits. Even though he couldn't read, he still recognized the name.
"Oops! This isn't mine! It's yours, Waluigi! Here ya go," Wario said with a smile.
Waluigi pulled a hair from the gap in his two front teeth. "Of course......."
Wario stared at his brother confused. "Well, aren't ya gonna yell and scream at me? You always do that when I touch yer stuff!"
"Wario," said Waluigi, "I've stopped caring for all the crap you put me through each day. I'm moving out of here this instant and living my life alone."
Waluigi went inside and ran up stairs, grumbling to himself the whole time. He opened the door, tossed his clothing into a strange bag and slowly climbed back down. He noticed Wario was drooling all over himself.
"Oh yeah. He forgets how to breath if I'm not around to tell him." He took a few more steps away.
"..........this might come back to haunt me.........but what the heck? I've had enough anyway."
Waluigi left the perimeter of Wario's castle, and kept on walking. He didn't care where he was going, he just wanted out.
Wario was left with a blank look on his face. Lord knows if he knew what had happened at that moment.
"I-I......egh.........ugh.........." was all he could say. Just then, he sprang right up off the ground and raised his right hand which held the brush.
"Ah, it's so great that I don't have to get two brushes for my pits and my teeth! I wonder why other people don't use one brush to brush them both?" Wario began to brush his pits as if he had forgotten that Waluigi had left.
"Waluigi! Waluigi? Where are ya, buddy?" Wario searched up and down his castle looking for Waluigi, but he couldn't seem to locate his brother. Just when he was about to give up hope, Wario found a note, hanging from the fridge. It said:

"Dear Wario,
I know these past years have been some of the best of your life, and you may feel that you and I share a bond that only true brothers could ever hold. Well we don't. I hate you with every follicle of my being. You eat my food, steal my stuff and drive me crazy. I think it's time that we go our seperate ways and live seperate lives. Yes, you may feel sad, but trust me........with your memory, you should forget this ever happened in about.......I dunno, mabey 3 seconds? I bid you adieu, dear brother and...........wait a second, you can't even read! I've waisted nearly 3 minutes of my life writing this letter. Well, whatever. You might die soon because I think you don't remember how to breathe unless I'm there to tell you. See you in the next life, sucker! -Waluigi."

Wario stared at the letter.
"I'm hungry," he said and threw the letter in the garbage can.
"What is there to eat? Oh, I know! I know! Burgers! Wait, where are the burgers? Hey Waluigi, can you help me find the burgers? Waluigi? Waluigi?"

Will Wario ever find his burgers? What will he use to cook them with? Will he forget how to breathe? You'll just have to keep reading!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 06:40:19 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »
You're obsessed with jokes about Wario's stupidity and eating habits aren't you?

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 10:43:55 PM »
Oh yeah.  :D

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:30 AM »
If that's all this fic will be made up of then I don't care for it. There's more to Wario than just that.

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 12:20:25 PM »
Um, okay. You don't have to read it.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 04:25:56 PM »
Oh, come on.  I thought it was hillarious!  Wario's stupidity was really overexaggerated, but that just adds to the hillariousness.  Keep it up.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »
Um... what?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 07:46:36 PM »
"Um......what" to my story, or Kojinka's comment?

Anyway, to those who are still reading, I should have the 2nd chapter up by Monday. I've already written half of it (the chapter, I mean).

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 01:24:43 AM »
I like overexaggerated stupidity in the stories I read, especially when Wario is the source. Keep up t3h good work. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 01:58:36 PM »
Chapter 2:

Wario finally found the burgers after about an hour of searching for his missing brother.
"Ah, here you are Waluigi! I found you!" He hugged the bag of burger meat with all of his might. Eventually, the bag exploded, with meat flying everywhere.
"Waluigi?" Wario looked at the busted bag. "N-no...............I broke you! WAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!" Wario could be heard from across the neighborhood, where Mario and Luigi were staying. The cries nearly broke the windows of Mario's home.
"Mama Mia! What's wrong with him now?" Mario stood up from where he was sitting and slammed the front door off of it's hinges.
"Mario," explained Luigi, " you can't just bust down the door whenever you're angry, you know? Now I'm gonna have to pay another hundered thirty to get it fixed."
"Forget that, Luigi, the big oaf just won't shut up!" Luigi slapped his brow and sighed. "Man, why am I forced to live with that guy?"
"Because I pay the bills," Mario replied. Luigi realized that he had spoken outloud and tried to apologize before Mario bonked him over the head, but he was unsuccessful. A huge, pulsating lump appeared, rising over Luigi's hair.
"Oh-hehe. Right," he grumbled.

Mario and Luigi walked over to Wario's castle, all while trying to drown out the lug's cries with music. Luigi was listening to some psychedelic piece; he danced all over the sidewalk while singing to the beat.
"Oh-oh, baby! Can you feeeeeeel me?........." He paused for a momment and continued. Mario's brain was about to explode from Luigi and Wario's window-shattering sounds. He made some hand gestures at Luigi to try and get him to stop, but to no avail.
"Wha? I can't here you," Luigi would say. This went on for about a minute or so until Mario jerked a hard left at Luigi's tape-recorder.
"Ah man, why'd you have to do that bro?"
Mario grabbed the shattered remains from his brother's hand and reached into his pocket. Mario pulled out a flat device with miniature head-phones attached to the top.
"See this? It's called an I-Pod! Use it!"
Luigi put the the "I-Pod's" head-phones into his ears. He turned it up full blast and turned it on.
"Wait, stop!" Mario was too late to stop his brother from turning it up full blast. The rock-hard sounds of Mario's favorite band, "The Metallic Mushrooms," blew through the ears of Luigi and nearly knocked him out. He fell to his but and sat there, drooling.
"I was gonna say that an I-Pod doesn't need to be turned up full blast like your tape-player does to here it, but it looks like I was too late. How do ya feel, Luigi?"
Mario removed the phones from Luigi's ears, only to find that they were bleeding.
"Wha? I still can't here you bro," Luigi cried.
"Great," said Mario. "Well, not only do I have to stop Wario from crying, but I also have to get your ears checked. Come on, you dork."
Mario pulled Luigi's hand so hard that it almost came out of it's socket. Steam was blowing out of Mario's own ears, he was so angry. The two began walking towards Wario's castle again.
"Hey Mario," explained Luigi. "Wario has stopped crying! Can we go home?"
"That's because you can't here anyth-" Mario paused and stopped in the middle of the road. "He has stopped crying. Mabey he's hurt or something.........I really don't care, but we better check anyway."
Mario smashed the security gate to Wario's castle with his bare hand.
"Yeesh, Mario, are you a professional door hater or something?"
Mario didn't listen to Luigi's crummy comment. He stomped all over Wario's garden patch and punched the grand-master door down with even more might than before.
"Guess that's a yes," said Luigi, who was just about to get his hearing back.
"Waluigi? Waluigi?" Mario cried out. Nothing could be heard in the darkness.
"Let's go home, Mario. I'm tired."
Mario didn't listen and marched straight up to Wario's room.
"Wait, Mario, you don't want to break this door down! I'm serious!"
BAM! The door fell down with one powerful kick.
"Whatever," explained Luigi. "I hope you know that you get money for fixing doors, not breaking them."
The two went into the room and looked around for Wario.
"Ugh..........." someone said from the closet. "H-help.....me......."
Mario ran up to the door and punched it hard, yet this time, it didn't fall down.
"Ha! Guess you've met your match, door hater!" Luigi laughed.
The door slowly opened, and a very grey-looking Wario fell out from the closet. He had meat all over his face and looked as if he was about to die.
"Ooops," said Mario. "Put too much force into that one. Looks like I hit Wario instead."

What in the world has happened to Wario? Stay tuned.......

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »
This reminds of the other sixty "Wario is Dumb LOL" stories from various ages ago. It's still pretty funny, though.
every

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 03:18:14 PM »
Hehe, I think I've written about 5 of those stories............

Spaceship Stupidity, Wario's Sandwich, some parts of Wario's Diary and When Dinosaurs Dream are all stories that involve Wario being about as stupid as a rock.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 03:26:58 PM »
"Um......what" to my story, or Kojinka's comment?

Your story. I don't really get it. ^^;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 04:01:29 PM »
Hm........I think I can sum it up for ya:

Chapter one involves Wario brushing his armpits with Waluigi's tooth brush. After pulling some of Wario's armpit hair from his teeth, Waluigi leaves Wario for a life of his own. Wario forgets everything that just happened ('cause in my story, he's really dumb). He then goes into his castle to make some hamburgers, but he can't find them, so he asks for Waluigi's help. He doesn't remember (because he's dumb) that Waluigi isn't even in the house anymore, even though Waluigi left him a note explaining why he left. So Wario searches the whole house for Waluigi but can't find him.

That's pretty much chapter one. If you need my to explain 2, then I will.  :)

BTW, the story is called Wario's Grill for a reason, we just haven't gotten there yet.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 06:23:42 PM »
I think GG is siding with me on this one. ;)

Print