Print

Author Topic: I Feel Blessed  (Read 7074 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 08:04:49 PM »
While I'm working on that, I'll ditch the thick outlines. And I'll color the outlines to match up with what they're outlining. Yeah! And I'll get really into shading and making it look more 3-D! Oh man! And I'll use lots of brown and gray! And lens flares! Hoo! And I'll quit with the spotty floors!

No, better! I'll start making sprite comics! Everything will look perfect!

Edit: Yahhhh, sorry. I mean, constructive criticism is good and it'd be cool to have, but what I want is more of... "The guy on the left in the first panel is all awkward-looking," because that's more of a mistake than an intentional style element...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:18:37 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »
I didn't even notice there was a guy to the left in the first panel. To your credit, I did like the spotty floor and the darkness effect....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 05:47:56 AM »
While it would be great if you made sprite comics (probably), BP, I, for one, like the dot eyes.  They're what make your fan-art unique!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print