Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 234024 times)

« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »
Wooooooow. All of these are great, BP. I saw your SSBB hacks too. Pikablu and Fat Waluigi were good. Samuri Gwarioh was AWESOME.
And the SMAAASH! comic featuring Prince Poo was funny! Keep up the good work and once again, Happy Birthday!
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #331 on: February 26, 2009, 09:44:18 AM »
I like the texture hacks.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #332 on: February 26, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »
There was a Brawl in the Family mash-up similar to the "Pick a box" comic, but it was late in the topic.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2009, 09:55:40 PM »

Any fans of Final Fantasy I? The best Final Fantasy?

This was one of those where I loved the idea but towards the end I started just wishing that either I could get it over with in one more minute or I would just die. It happens with some comics. Stack SMAAAASH!! was another one. The ones that don't have me wishing I could get it done and over with get the excessive details--all the stuff in panels 2 and 4 in Misteak are a result of me taking my time. This one had an idea or two scrapped in favor of time. Lucky that I decided to just draw one pin and copy it.

The Light Warriors have names. I didn't consider them to have any significance when I came up with them (on a whim starting a new game in Dawn of Souls), but they do have some symbolism for their classes. Check this.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #334 on: February 26, 2009, 10:06:44 PM »
Nice work, BP. I like the shading on panel one. I also liked how the atmosphere shifted from dark and threating to a light and funny bowling alley. Keep it up!
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #335 on: February 26, 2009, 11:40:59 PM »
I don't understand. Garland was a trade city in the best Final Fantasy. I think we're having a communication error here.

That aside, Garland has a cape. Come on Bird Person (I liked the comic).

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:27 PM »
Obviously he removed it so he could bowl. (Bread and Pie don't have to do this because they're not wearing heavy armor like Garland is and are less prone to tripping on their robes and/or capes.)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #337 on: February 27, 2009, 07:37:59 AM »
I don't understand. Garland was a trade city in the best Final Fantasy. I think we're having a communication error here.

That aside, Garland has a cape. Come on Bird Person (I liked the comic).

BP has obviously learned from the Incredibles.  Great comic, BP!  I really can't blame you for copying the pins, beacuse that's what I would have done, too.  Assuming I could draw all that other stuff in the first place...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #338 on: February 27, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
I just noticed the elemental bowling balls. Nice.

And I like texture hacks too.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #339 on: February 28, 2009, 05:12:12 AM »
FFVI is the best Final Fantasy, as well as contender for BGEM, but I do like the comic.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #340 on: February 28, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »
Hey, no arguing over which game is the best. It'll just end in tears for all parties involved.

I'm looking forward to comics about BP's other 360 games (and especially BioShock once he gets it).

« Reply #341 on: February 28, 2009, 07:26:48 PM »
It'll just end in tears for all parties involved.

Not if they have enough Phoenix Downs.

Great work BP. That was totally unexpected. I was expecting a fight, but bowling! XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2009, 09:34:28 AM »
The first thing I thought when I read "I'll strike you down!" was, "Hes gonna throw a bowling ball at them." I got close.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #344 on: March 02, 2009, 01:30:06 AM »

The King of World 7 gets a pretty okay curse in Super Mario All Stars' version of Super Mario Bros. 3.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print