Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Quest  (Read 3914 times)

« on: February 10, 2009, 01:43:12 AM »
Part 1

One day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi got another personal invite to Princess Peach's castle. "Dear Mario, please come to my castle, the Toads and I baked a delicious mushroom cake for you. XOXOXO, Peach". And so, Mario scurried off to the castle, but Luigi, who always wants to go on adventures with Mario, wanted to come. "Hey, bro! Can I come too?" Mario thinks long and hard about it..."Hmm...OK!" And the Bros. were off to Princess Peach's castle. Along the way, Luigi is tackled to the ground by Daisy! Wooooo! They both crash to the ground. "Hi, Mario!" Daisy shouts. "I'm-a...I'm-a Luigi." "Oh.....I knew that! Ha ha! You're probably wondering why I'm out here, huh? Well, I'm not like other princesses who sit on their rumps all day waiting to be rescued! Woo! Anyway, I gotta run, there's a -- just then, a huge vine rushes out of the bushes and grabs Daisy! "Aah! Let me go!" It's Petey Piranha! And he's HUGE! "Mari -- oh, uh, Luigi! Help!" Daisy shouts as Luigi trembles in terror. Mario runs after Petey Piranha, but then he hurls an unavoidable sludge bomb at Mario. "Oof!" *Splat*. Mario's stuck to the wall. Petey chuckles and flies of with Daisy. "Mari -- dang it! Luigi! Save meeeeee!!!" Her cries fade. "Oh no, no, no, no! What do I do?!" Says Luigi. "Luigi!" Mario shouts. "Huh? Oh! Mario! Hang on, I'm-a-coming!" Luigi tries to pull Mario from the sticky sludge, but he won't budge. "Mama-mia, bro. You're really stuck!" Luigi says. "Luigi! Save-a-Daisy!" "But bro...what about you?" asks Luigi. "Go! I be fine!" Mario says. Luigi, worried and unsure runs off to rescue Princess Daisy. To Be Continued.

EDIT: This was all thrown together in one day (today). I know it might be a little sloppy but please, I want your honest feedback on the story so far.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:06:44 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
Interesting premise...  I want to see where this leads, so by all means continue (with more consistent verb tense).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »
Part 2

Meanwhile, Bowser is plotting another kidnapping for a certain princess. "Gwa ha ha ha! It's almost complete!" Says Bowser. "Uh, what exactly IS it, your Nastiness?" Asks Koopa Troopa. "Grrrr! Can't you morons see? It's my new airship! And -- hey! What the heck are you guys doing?! Don't put that there! That wing should be more over here! Arrrrrrrrgh! Get it right!" Bowser furiously stomps the ground and debris starts to fall. "Your Grumpiness! Stop! You're going to destroy your castle!" Bowser has calm down, and Kamek flies in shouting "Your Ugliness! I just spotted an unusually large Petey Piranha flying across the sea! And he was holding Princess Peach!" "Princess Peach?!" Bowser jumps into his Koopa Clown car and then grumbles "Nobody kidnaps the princess that I'M plotting to kidnap!" He flies out of the castle window and into the horizon. "Sir! Do you even know where you're going?!" A Koopa Troopa shouted. "...Idiot. Troops! Guard the castle while we're gone." Kamek says. The Koopa Troopas salute and shout "Yes, ma'am!" Meanwhile, Toad is enjoying a stroll down Mushroom Road. "La-lala-la -- LA?!" Toad notices Mario out cold and stuck to a white brick wall. "Mario! Wake up, Mario! Help! Someone! Help, I say!" Toad begins slapping Mario. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Mario wakes up. "Mario, what happend?" Asks Toad. Mario re-enacted the scene. "...Oh, I see..." Toad says. "Well, at least it wasn't Princess Peach. Mario stomps on Toad's head. "OW! Okay! You're right! We have to save her." Eeeeeeeeek!!! A shriek of terror echoes from the castle. "Let's-a-go!" Mario bravely shouts and runs off to the castle. "Wait for me, Mario!" Says Toad. Meanwhile at the castle, Peach and Toadsworth hide behind a fallen pillar inside the castle's hallway. "Oh, Princess I am terribly sorry for all that is happening right now." "If only I was a few years younger, I would give that beast a right-what-for!" Toadsworth shouted. "Shhh! Please, Toadsworth. Try to keep your voice down. All of this chaos couldn't possibly be your fault." Says Peach. "Mario, please save us." Suddenly, a huge monster discovers the two hiding and quickly snatches Princess Peach. "Oh! Mario! Help!" The princess cries. "P-P-Put her d-d-down this instant y-you --" The monster glared at Toadsworth. "...Oh my..." Toadsworth faints out of fear. The monster raised its foot, preparing to crush Toadsworth and end his life. "Toadsworth!!" Peach screamed when suddenly, Mario appears and rescues Toadsworth just in the nick of time! "Aah! Princess Peach!" Toad exclaimed as he looked at the disgusting monster that's holding her. The monster roared deeply and loudly in rage. Mario prepares to do battle with the gigantic beast and starts by using a jump attack. It has no effect, unfortunately, and the monster roared even louder. "Mario! Catch!" Toad tosses Mario a wooden mallet and then he quickly throws it at the monster's face, causing minimal damage. The monster let out a ferocious roar that knocked Peach and Toad unconscious and caused the entire castle to severely shake and rumble. Mario loses his balance and falls to the ground and suddenly, a massive pillar falls on Mario and within an instant, everything blacks out.

To Be Continued...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:09:58 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »
Pretty good, though I tend to get annoyed at grammatical errors like,"Bowser has calm down...".
It's good though, if you're thinking of it more like a script for a Mario & Luigi game. I enjoyed reading it, and can't wait for part 3!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print