Print

Author Topic: Turtle Music and Some Pathetic Sketches  (Read 29415 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« on: February 11, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
Eh, why not.  Everyone else and their mothers has a gallery these days...

My songs on Newgrounds - generally this is where my most complete songs go, as opposed to WIPs which will sometimes be posted on The Audio Portal or my Tumblr.

"Pitch Black Ice"
"Moments Frozen in Time"
"Raindrops On the Window"
"Tallon Green"
"A Pretty Cool Guy"
"Bagel Run"
"Good Gravity"
"Refraction"

My Tumblr, updated pretty frequently as of this edit (not just with music, mind you).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:29:26 AM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »
Nice. Mario looks really depressed (I kinda like that) and Bluu looks pretty cool.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »

A 15-minute doodle of one of my favorite game characters, Meta Knight.  As always, I forgot to include his sword, and I know some of the details, like his shoulder (?) pads, are off, but I was drawing him entirely from memory.  Overall, one of my better sketches, I think.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »
I never Meta Knight I didn't like.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »
The Meta Knight drawing is pretty good.

I'd just like to point out something in the first drawing you posted that's been bothering me; I don't know about Crash and the eyeball dude, but Link, Kirby and Mario aren't mute. They can talk, they just don't speak too much. I mean, Mario says "Thank you so much a-for-to playing my game!" (among other things), and Link and Kirby shout a lot. Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »
It mostly depends on how you define "mute."

Mario is the one that fits the concept the most loosely (I used a loose definition of "mute" for the whole comic, to be honest); he does talk, but it's sparse enough that I felt like I could get away with inserting him into the joke. 

Kirby and Link don't ever speak which fits the aforementioned loose definition of "mute." 

Crash almost never even opens his mouth, except in the opening screen for the first game, in which he screams for less than one second (he says "whuh-oh!" in the intro movie, but most people I've talked to don't even know that movie exists). 

Bluu hasn't talked yet, but I'm thinking about upgrading him to a spoken role in the sequel I'm working on, rather like Naughty Dog did with Jak.  Unlike Jak's script, I can guarantee that if I do decide to do this, his dialogue will be strictly PG.

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »
Mario says gibberish and the like quite frequently, but the sole "Ouch!" exclamation in Paper Mario was the only time in any game I've ever played that he got a speech bubble.  (unless you count stuff like "I feel nervous about this next one..." and the like in the Mario Party 5 decathlon)  So I guess he could be considered "mute" in that sense...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »
the sole "Ouch!" exclamation in Paper Mario was the only time in any game I've ever played that he got a speech bubble.
Unless you count the instances of "Thank you!" during battle in SMPRG. And I thought that was Twink who said that.

It was also joked in both PMTTYD and SMRPG that Mario never converses. "Wow Mario, you sure got chatty all of the sudden. I mean, you like, never talk." "Hey Mario! What's with the silent treatment?"

Mario has full lines of dialogue in "Mario's Time Machine," however.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »
"Now I know what a meatball feels like!"
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 11:10:22 AM »
"Now I know how a meatball feels!"
Fix'd.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »
Time for some sprites.

A recolor of Vegeta.  I did it for the lulz.

A custome Meta Knight sprite, in his off-white color scheme from Brawl.  General consensus on the chat room was that it looked GBCish...

Bringing me to an attempt at a less GBCish Meta Knight.  I think I did a little better with this one.

A custom Dimentio sprite.  His outfit seems a little off, now that I look back on it.  This one also looks a little GBCish, IMO.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »
IMO, The coloring is painfully oversaturated on the sprites (except, ironically, Rainbow Vegeta). The lineart, especially on the second set of MKs, is pretty good, though. A recolor would do all of these sprites some good.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »
What do you mean when you say "oversaturated"?

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 08:25:51 PM »
Colors with little or no grey, or very bright colors.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »
Ah.  Well, in the words of Meta Knight himself, I have much yet to learn.
As far as the white Meta Knights and Dimentio, I was actually going for blindingly bright-colored...

I was actually working on MK when I posted those sprites; adding some detail and doing his mask and sword over again... here's the finished product.  Maybe I shouldn't say "finished."  l may tinker with it some time in the future.  I had fun doing this one.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 05:34:34 PM »
You say GBCish like it's a bad thing.. Good job though. I am not great at recolors anyway (or wasn't as of four or five years ago).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »
Not a bad thing... I just wasn't necessarily going for GBCish.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »
Okay, here's a recolor I did of Lucario, based on my favorite of his palette swaps in Brawl.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »
:|

:|
No! I don't want that!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »
Yeah, I knew you and BP (and probably Rao) would hate it.
Your unfounded dislike of Lucario aside, how did I do?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
You took Lucario and painted him white. What's there to be judged on? :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:08:44 PM by The Chef »

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »
Just so you know, recolors of any type of sprite, whether you made them or not, are never seen as any sort of accomplishment, and are highly looked down upon by anyone who calls themself an artist.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
(and probably Rao) would hate it.

Wow, you're right! :D
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »
Time for more stuff (the focus, however, shifts to hand-drawn this time around).

Samurai Meta Knight from the Samurai Kirby mini-game in Kirby Super Star [Ultra].

Also, not to rip off BP or anything, but I have to get these in before he thinks of them.  Besides, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

...right?

Anyway, time fore some...
BRAWL PUNS!

Kentucky Fried Falco TheChef gave me the idea for the caption.

Go K.K. Glider!

Obviously this one was more directly inspired by BP than the others.

Make love, not Wario.

Surprisingly, it has nothing to do with "Hickory is my Destiny."  It was inspired by someone misspelling "Meta Knight" on #tmk.

Giga Bowser's got nothing on Tera Bowser.

Triforce Cash.

That's all for now.

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »
Heh, those are some funny Brawl puns. I like the Samurai Meta Knight drawing.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 06:33:38 AM »
Urgh, I just noticed I left the bottom tip of his scar uncolored.  How did that happen?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 07:40:07 PM »
I figured I'd bump this topic regarding the latest chapter of my fan fiction rather than the one on page 3.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »
Hooray, triple post!

This time, it's for a Fan-Pokemon.

Presenting Porygon-Δ, an alternate evolution of Porygon2.
Also details:

=-=-Info-=-=

Type: Normal
Ability: Adaptability
Classification: Virtual Pokemon
Measurements: Height - 2'4'' Weight - 73.4 lbs
Base Exp: 1,000,000 Points
Base Happiness: 70
Egg Group: Mineral
Steps to hatch: 5,120
EVs from battling: 3 Att.
Catch Rate: 30

::Pokedex::
After the Porygon-Z project failed, researchers attempted to work out the bugs in the upgrade, and succeeded.

=-=-Stats-=-=

HP - 85
ATT - 115
DEF - 85
SP. ATT - 70
SP. DEF - 90
SPD. - 100

=-=-Moveset-=-=

::Level-Up::
--  Trick Room
--  Conversion 3
--  Scratch
--  Conversion 2
--  Swords Dance
4   Headbutt
9   Agility
15 Refresh
20 Safeguard
26 X-Scissor
31 Knock Off
37 Spark
42 Foresight
48 Skull Bash
53 Magic Coat
59 Iron Tail
64 Giga Impact

::TM/HM::
TM05 Roar
TM08 Bulk Up
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM48 Skill Swap
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM58 Endure
TM64 Explosion
TM68 Giga Impact
TM75 Swords Dance
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM88 Pluck
HM01 Cut

::Move Tutor::
Trick
Last Resort

::Pre-Evolution::
Defense Curl
Sharpen

::Egg Moves::
Explosion

Heh, this is probably the most time I've spent on a fan-made character since that movesets thread.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »
A physically-oriented Porygon variant? Nifty! Just be mindful that the Porygon evolution chain is genderless, and can't breed with even Voltorb or anything.

Would larger pictures ever be a possibility?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
If I get around to hand-drawing them, probably.  As for the matter of breeding, I just put it in the same egg group as the rest of the Porygons.  *shrugs*

Lastly, I forgot to mention that its signature move, Conversion 3, changes its type to a random one from among all of them (with an increased chance of changing to the same type as the foe).

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 11:10:47 AM »
This is something I drew earlier today when I should have been doing homework.

Samus Frigging Aran, ladies and gentlemen.  I know the positioning and size of the arms is a little goofy, and that's my fault.  The choppy shading around the hips, however, can be blamed on my scanner.

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 03:23:01 PM »
I thought that looked odd for pencil there in the middle.  Amazing job on the proportion and stance, and I'm sure the shading looks better IRL than what the scanner felt like showing.

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »
I know the positioning and size of the arms is a little goofy

They look fine to me. The creator of the Metroid series could have doodle this.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »
Still on a Samus kick since my last doodle, I decided to try my hand at a custom Samus sprite.

This was the result:

Naturally, after the fact, partly out of fixing some minor things that bugged me, such as the details of her boots and bits of the shading, and partly out of wanting to do a recolor of her in the Gravity Suit (I like the Gravity Suit colors, and don't think it's featured enough compared to the inferior Varia), I came up with this:

I'm using it as my avatar, so I'd like to think it's not bad.

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2009, 02:57:05 PM »
Not bad. Really good, actually.

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2009, 05:53:08 PM »
That recoloring looks great. Good job! Must have been pretty hard drawing the symbol behind it.
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »
Heh, I actually just found the backdrop online.

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »
Oh, well... good work on Samus then!
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »
Wow, they both have a lot of detail to them. Especially the one that's wearing the Gravity Suit. Nice work. :)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 01:23:38 PM »
Another doodle that interfered with my schoolwork (you can just make out some calculus problems on the flipside if you look hard enough).

Well, first of all, I'm afraid I ruined the hammers by trying to hard to make them shiny-looking.  They, in particular, were a bit sloppy.  Another thing that bugs me is Mario's right arm.  Something about the positioning and just the way I drew it in general seems off.  Lastly, I probably could have colored and shaded it better. 

Also, you may notice that my Mario and Luigi look a bit like BP's Mario and Luigi, what with the dot-eyes.  We even talked about drawing eyes on #tmk on one occasion; I said I didn't want to rip off his style, but then he brought up the fact that a lot more people use big, shiny anime-esque eyes than dot-eyes.  Of course, a bigger reason for using dot-eyes is that they really are much simpler to draw.  Every time I've tried to draw Mario or Luigi with their "normal" eyes, the result has been a demonic abomination, the likes of which any moderator that shuns evil would delete within five minutes of its being posted.

Other than the above issues, I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.  The scanner didn't mutilate this one nearly as badly as my Samus doodle.  I'm particularly fond of how heroic Luigi looks when striking that pose.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2010, 05:56:01 PM »
I've been trying my hand at some music creation lately.  The first is an original creation (it's meant as the theme for the game I'm making) ... the second is my take on a familiar tune.  The quality could be better, and I think the first one loops less than smoothly (the second isn't meant to); does anyone have any thoughts on the arrangements?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:43:47 PM by Turtlekid1 »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2010, 06:45:44 PM »
My audio submissions have been approved on Newgrounds.  Have a listen.  I'm almost certain it won't make your ears bleed.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »
New one.

Vote 5!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2010, 07:31:49 PM »
And on the off chance that anyone is reading this, here's another.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2010, 06:29:27 PM »
Are you ready...

TO ROCK!?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 01:57:38 PM »
Updated 4-18-10

It might be worth noting that I've started posting in my blog again.  Not sure how long it'll last, but... check it out anyway, if you want.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:57:53 PM by Turtlekid1 »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 12:54:15 PM »

Meowth, that bites.

This took about half an hour to draw by hand then another three hours going over the line art in GIMP.  I may or may not color it later, depending on how lazy I am.

Also: I notice Ash, the way I draw him, seems to resemble Charlie Brown.  Weird.

Hope you guys like it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 12:57:48 PM by Turtlekid1 »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 06:44:37 PM »
Updated 5-6-10.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2010, 11:33:47 AM »
Shoot! is like a cross between Barrel Volcano and Sim City 2000. I like that.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2010, 11:38:26 AM »
Your Team Rocket comic is win.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2010, 06:30:04 PM »
This is a game of Uncharted 2 that I'm pretty proud of.  Seventeen kills and one death.  Finally got a Rage medal (streak of fifteen kills without dying).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1-ma3mxg5U

Sorry about the quality.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2010, 07:37:49 PM »
Updated 7-24-10.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »
Updated 7-26-10.  Yes, I can work faster if I want to.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
Updated 10-1-10.  There will probably be another update soon.  Just letting you guys know, because, y'know, I'm sure the suspense is killing you.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »
Updated 10-24-10.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 09:58:28 PM »
Updated 1-17-11.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:14:37 AM by Turtlekid1 »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2011, 02:21:33 PM »
So I listened to that newest song. Well done! How much work did that take?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2011, 03:05:23 PM »
Several hours over the course of a little under a week, if I recall.

Thanks for listening.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2011, 08:29:34 AM »
A post that isn't about music?  In my gallery?  It's more likely than you think.

Emmy

My blog post on the subject

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 09:01:08 AM »
Pretty Good

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »
Thanks

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2011, 11:42:00 AM »
She's too old for you.

Nice drawing, though.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2011, 11:52:37 AM »
What if I find older women attractive?

(Also she's only, like, three years older)

CrossEyed7

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2011, 10:45:38 PM »
It's not me, but for some reason it seems like it could've been.

I mean just

Wow

CrossEyed7

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2011, 10:52:53 PM »
It might've been me.

It wasn't, but it theoretically might've been if I'd known about her back then.

Also, the picture's real good, by the way.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »
Thanks.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »
I listened to that one song you mentioned in the chatroom. Pretty good!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »
Thanks for givin' it a listen.  Glad you like.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2011, 10:30:19 PM »

I was bored.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2011, 10:13:34 PM »
Well, if PL and CoconuteMikeNike are gonna update their galleries, I might as well, too.

With this.  Feedback, as the title of the post implies, would be much appreciated.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2011, 01:08:02 AM »
Let's see... it's pretty sweet as it is, but here's some suggestions (assuming you're familiar with mixing). Try making the drums and piano a little louder, the bass synth a little quieter, and maybe compress the drums a bit. If nothing else, tone down that bass-y synth a bunch. Near the beginning, right where the piano comes in, the limiter instantly starts cutting out the bass. That definitely shouldn't be happening with only two instruments playing.

If you're feeling ambitious, you could also play with equalizers. The three main instruments bleed together a bit, so I think you could benefit from a bit of "frequency specialization", if you will. (I'm sure that there is actually a single word for that, but it's 2:30 AM, I'm tired, and I can't for the life of me remember what that word is.) Try bringing up the low frequencies on the bass, the midrange on the piano, and the highs on the lead. (And turn down everything else just a little bit, of course.)

I'm far from an expert on mixing, so I guess I'd have to actually be able to play with the levels myself to really be sure that what I'm telling you would sound good. Tinker with it a bit to see what you like.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2011, 01:19:30 AM »
Thanks for leaving some thoughts; I'll definitely have to try this stuff and see what happens.  Yeah, still not the best at mixing.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2011, 11:23:51 AM »
Here is a little ditty I like to call "Victory Bit."

« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2011, 10:35:48 AM »
I can see this being used as a track tune in a futuristic racing game from the 90's. I like it.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:44:11 AM by Turtlekid1 »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2011, 09:24:23 PM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2011, 02:27:01 AM »
Neat combo of free-verse and traditional structure... and trust me, there's nothing like some good writin' to get the woes out of your system!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2011, 08:34:34 AM »
Yes, it was somewhat cathartic.

Thanks for reading.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2011, 08:16:44 PM »
New song (11-23-11)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »
Ooh, I like. And regarding what you said about being bogged down by mixing: I feel your pain there. But at the same time, I kinda like that whenever I run out of ideas composition-wise, there's always some mixing or effect work to give me something to do until I have more inspiration.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2011, 10:27:29 PM »
The prospect of mixing often drains the motivation right out of me.  It's just so hard to achieve good production values, and it distracts from the parts I love.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »
"Good Gravity"? Moar liek "Good Song", lolamirite?

Because it is good. Is what I'm saying.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2011, 11:26:57 PM »
Thanks.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2011, 11:28:37 AM »
Something that isn't 8-Bit, if that's not some folks' cup of tea.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2011, 11:23:41 AM »
Whee, a triple post.  Has to do with writing this time.

Recently, inspired by a friend at school, I got an account on Figment.  Check it out, if you'd like.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2012, 10:24:54 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J4UwvpexG0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J4UwvpexG0</a>

[Other people are allowed to post in the thread, incidentally]

Print