Print

Author Topic: Rao's Gallery of Crazy Junk  (Read 4579 times)

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« on: May 03, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »

BLOG. A drawing that originated from a conversation in #tmk where The Chef said whenever he heard the word "blog" he thought of some kind of monster.

Something that came out of me messing around with a pencil and ruler. I think it's pretty cool, myself.

More here.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »
Holy crap man, after looking at your photographs on the dA profile, I must ask if you've had and formal photography training because most of those pictures are extremely good. Actually, pretty much everything is good. And wow, that guitar has a lot of strings.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 04:22:37 PM »
Heh, thanks. No, I've never had any formal photography training, I just know how to take pictures, I guess..

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 04:24:10 PM »
You really do. You utilized all sorts of composition techniques and took some very interesting pictures. Just about the only problem is the fact that you have a relatively basic camera with, I assume, auto-focus, which can cause the camera to focus on things you don't want it to.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »
Yeah, it's not the best camera in the world, but I think it's far from the worst.

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »
I love Blog!
I also like your photograph of the wallpaper. It's lovely.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »

A weird bowling sketch I did with a few days ago with a pen..

Print