Print

Author Topic: Marionut#1 Talk Show (Finally!)  (Read 5868 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2001, 09:41:46 PM »
Thanks Roy, that really did help. Hmmm. . .all questions will be answered in time, I guess.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2001, 12:32:47 AM »
Ok, sorry about the whole TV/Radio mix up, I'll keep that in mind.

I have one more question:
How did the Goombas of Goomba Village build the house or use the hammer - They have no arms!
Somehow, I don't think you can build an wntire house with just your mouth and feet. It probably doesn't help to be 6 inches tall, either.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2001, 05:23:05 PM »
OMG you guys!
Who cares!  All these questions weren't meant to be anwsered!   Nintendo didnt think how a gooba could builfd a house!  Frankly, it dosent matter!  (if i may quote the Rock)
The Mario Universe was meant to be mysterious.  Nothing was made to make sense!  Thats why, questions like these are never anwsered!  By asking each other, your only aking for opinions.
Ask Nintendo these exact questions.  Know what they will say?    Nothing!  They wont even re-ply!
>:(

Sorry i exploded....its that **** Chemistry!

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2001, 10:58:07 PM »
Whoa! I agree that Mario universe was meant to be mysterious in order to preserve it's wholesome Mario goodness but you do have to wonder why the game designers made stuff the way they did. It's always interesting to know what the game designers were thinking about when they made certain creatures (goombas, koopa troopas, etc.)exist and do what they do in games like Paper Mario or SMRPG.

I'm a game designer and my bro's a programmer so questions like these are interesting cause it allows you think about and take a look into the game designer's perspective of their world and the world they created.

Print