Print

Author Topic: Peach vs. Daisy  (Read 5861 times)

« on: September 01, 2001, 06:40:37 PM »
Inspired by all of the other vs. threads, who do you think would win?

I say Daisy for two reasons:
1. Daisy's a tomboy, and Peach seems to be more "ladylike."
2. Peach is just unable to defend herself, seeing as how she's kidnapped all the time. (I for one think she would have taken a self-defense course by now.)

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2001, 06:50:27 PM »
Ah, but Peach has been on at least two adventures with Mario (SMB2 and MRPG).  Plus, when Super Smash Bros. Melee comes out, we'll be able to see her go toe to toe with Nintendo's greatest stars, and even stand up for herself against Bowser.

Final thought: They wouldn't fight anyway.  They're pals.  But, just for the sake of the post, I'm gonna give Peach the edge.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2001, 07:04:10 PM »
Who was the more powerful character in Mario Tennis?

------
-Here comes Mauser, laying odds for a Mario catfight.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2001, 07:04:54 PM »
Who was the more powerful character in Mario Tennis?

------
-Here comes Mauser, laying odds for a Mario catfight.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2001, 09:11:06 PM »
Peach knows healing moves, obviously making her almost invulnerable to defeat by herself, which is proven in SMRPG. Plus if you give Peach a frying pan. . .for those reasons and the reasons Roy stated I'm definitely going to put my money on Peach, despite Daisy's more tomboyish attitude.

BTW - I can't wait to see how Peach is going to battle in SSBM. . .must get SSBM. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2001, 09:35:11 PM »
Peach will win. She starts with Toad, who not only has a low salary, he even prevents coin theft. Daisy, however, starts with Snifit, who is expensive.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2001, 05:07:07 AM »
Well, I think it's become prefectly obvious who will win.

------
Sensing further debate is useless, Mauser leaves for another thread.

Edited by - Mauser on 9/2/2001 4:07:24 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2001, 05:51:02 AM »
Yeah,I agree.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2001, 01:05:38 PM »
On a screen shot I saw for SSMB, Toad is one of Peach's weapons and he hides in her pocket, and then Peach throws him at everybody.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2001, 01:06:05 PM »
On a screen shot I saw for SSMB, Toad is one of Peach's weapons and he hides in her pocket, and then Peach throws him at everybody.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2001, 03:43:26 PM »
I have to go with Daisy. If Peach can fight like she can in SSBM, then just think of what Daisy can do! Plus, Mario is in Peach's kingdom, and Daisy is all the way in... um... whatever her land is called, so it's not like she could have readily fought in SMB2 or SMRPG. So there! Daisy all the way!!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2001, 07:05:20 PM »
Sara   sa   land

Sarasaland!is that so hard to remember?

Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2001, 07:09:14 PM »
Sara   sa   land

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2001, 07:11:53 PM »
Sara   sa   land

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2001, 09:35:20 PM »
Peach would definitely win but if she was losing she could always cheat and have Mario help because he's whipped and would do anything she asks him to.

Print