Print

Author Topic: Well, goodbye for now. . .  (Read 2842 times)

« on: September 04, 2001, 08:19:05 PM »
With my first year in high school as a freshman coming up (sad to say), I'm not going to have as much free time as I like, thus I cannot visit the boards as frequent as I'm currently doing. Don't worry, this isn't a final goodbye, as I'll try to visit as soon as I can (probably about once or twice a week), but you'll be hearing much less from me. I've had an excellent summer here, and I'm glad that so many people were so friendly and welcoming to this newbie. For this I thank all of you, and I really had a great time. I enjoyed talking about the Mario universe with such great Mario fans (not to mention how much U've learmned about Mario), and I look forward to next summer where I can post as frequently as I've done in the past. Once again, I thank all of you with the bottom of my heart for being so friendly and tolerant to me while I was trying to fit in, and I look forward to posting once again.

Note: I know this is in the wrong forum, but most of my posts are in this forum, thus I wanted all of the General Mario chat visitors to read it.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2001, 09:33:59 PM »
I'm going to miss you man! *Wipes away a tear*

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2001, 10:16:07 PM »
Ciao, and post when you can.  I'm finding I can pop in for quick replies every now and then, and I'm in college!  Have a good first year of highschool, dude.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 9/4/2001 9:17:48 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2001, 11:05:16 PM »
One thing that I was going to post here a few days ago (but never happened due to forum troubles) was going to be the same deal, but david has already done that. So I thought I'd reply to this post instead.

Not only is it sad that david won't come here much anymore, but the same applies to me. I'm having to deal with the same thing, so I won't be coming here much anymore either.

I'll still come here whenever I can. So although this isn't a farewell for me, it still seems that way. So I'll see you people whenever I can...
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2001, 02:44:25 AM »
WE'LL MISS YOU DUDE. SORRY FR WHAT I SAID.You Rule.

LWD
LWD

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2001, 05:45:58 AM »
We'll be looking forward to your posts.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2001, 02:04:43 PM »
Ban the guy using all caps!

j/k

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2001, 04:16:05 PM »
Cya! Hope you have a good time at High School

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2001, 05:00:55 PM »
I like bacon too.....Anyways,hope to hear from you guys!Of course,my imence evilness stays here on the boards forever!Muhahahahahaha!I'll stop.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2001, 06:52:57 PM »
Thank you guys. . .I didn't know so many of you cared *wipes away a tear* . . .thanks. . .

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2001, 07:04:29 PM »
right.....You know what irratates me?  How i make the exact, yes EXACT, same post and only Roy and MarioandLink reply!  And they are brothers!
What the heck?  Am i not a friend just like davidcoolestguy?  What?  You know just about him as me.  Weer both just on the internet.  But he gets a special good bye from everyone, while my post sinks to the bottom where it will die an agonizing death!  And i posted that so all of you would appreciate the thanks!   What?  Oh, thats right.....Im from the "ghetto"  Im not surprised....heck i wouldnt expect a thank you from that $$Wario$$ guy.   But my friends, the people i spent the summer with talking in different time zones for crying out loud!

Sorry for ruining your post davidcollestguy, but it just makes me mad that from posting the exact, yes EXACT, same message, before you did, i only get 2 replys.  I even had to BUMP my message!

---
Screw it!   I feel like crap now.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Print