Print

Author Topic: non-midi Mario music  (Read 2093 times)

« on: October 25, 2001, 04:28:16 AM »
Looking for MP3s or WAVs of Mario music. I don't like the way MIDIs sound. Trying to make a double disc compilation of Mario music and sound effects. I can find different remixes and medleys, which are good, but I'd like actual in-game music that is the real deal, aka - not MIDI.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2001, 08:37:25 AM »
Every time I try to download Mario game music, it always comes in the form of MIDIs. I can't ever find actual in-game music or MP3s... Even when I go to MP3s.com; they don't have actual in-game music... So I have no suggestions... Sorry.

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2001, 01:19:23 PM »
I've found some using Audiogalaxy. Found the first levels of SMB 2 and SMB 3. That's been about it. I know on this site there is the SPC and NSF files. Can't get them to work though. To anybody that has them working, are they the real deal and can they possibly be converted to WAVs?

...Continuing the never ending search for Mario music...

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2001, 08:50:40 PM »
SPC's or NSF's require emulators to work. That's what I've heard. If you're willing to try something illegal for your music, then go right ahead. I'm not stopping you.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2001, 08:40:25 PM »
I've been searching for an mp3 of Rainbow Road for MK64 and an mp3 of the SMW Fortresses as they are part of my favorite Mario music collection. I have many Mario mp3's from the days of Napster, and I got some new ones from Bearshare, but if anyone actually has these mp3's can you please tell me where I can find them? Thanks. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2001, 09:52:30 PM »
Here's a very easy way to get WAVs or MP3s of video game music: Just connect the sound connectors of your video game system to the Line In or Microphone ports of your computer's sound card.(you might need an adapter, but they're pretty cheap, I think) Then turn on your game system, and record the music with a WAV or MP3 recording program.

Edited by - goodie on 10/27/2001 8:53:43 PM
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print