Print

Author Topic: does any one know where to get mario cartoon videos?  (Read 3463 times)

« on: June 05, 2002, 05:52:09 PM »
does any one know where to get mario cartoon videos? i know about the dvd but i dont have a dvd player. and please dont post any general replies or complete guesses. only relpy if your more then 70% sure. thanks.

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

Edited by - Super Mario 3 Master on 6/5/2002 4:53:18 PM

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2002, 06:37:23 PM »
does anyone here have any taped episodes they could copy for me? ill pay.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 09:11:20 PM »
I've got episodes on my hard drive!! Go to my topic bout the Mario and Zelda toons and request which ones you want!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2002, 09:31:48 PM »
I bought my copy at Best Buy. Why don't you try that place?

Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 02:28:25 PM »
youtube.com
Yoshiart.com

The first link has a bunch of Super Mario cartoons. Search for a playlist with em

The second link has a few, but HIGH QUALITY SMW cartoon vids that you can save to your comp!

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 03:36:16 PM »
Wow, 2002. Nice.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 03:38:01 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 04:32:53 PM »
I'd recommend not posting in four-year-old threads. There have been many problems recently with this, and the members were punished for it. So, just a heads up, you should only post in the threads of at the most, three to four pages. But if you have very useful information, along with good reasons, you are encouraged to revive older threads instead of making all-new threads.

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 10:29:18 PM »
A fellow named Danny Frazzle used to have a whole lot of episodes available for download.  That was back in the 56k days, and the quality was horrendous!  Still, I'm very grateful for having those available.  Cheers to you, Danny Frazzle, wherever you are!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 06:21:23 AM »
They aren't at that site anymore, unfortunately.  But I have the 13 Zelda eps on my computer.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 08:29:39 PM »
To answer the question, most of Danny F.'s Mario cartoon video files are now viewable at YouTube. Interestingly, there's barely any video files of the SMB Super Show there, though that's probably to make demand for the DVD set. No loss for me, though; SMB3 and SMW were better anyway!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 03:36:27 PM »
I have the recently realeased DVD. I must say I wasn't impressed.

Print