Print

Author Topic: Secret Shines...  (Read 3463 times)

« on: July 23, 2002, 06:47:00 PM »
On Sms, does anyone know where the second secret shine on Bianco Hills is? Please help, as I have 103 shines and know most of the ones I need to get, except this one.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 08:35:12 AM »
?

What do you think we are?  SMS hasn't even been released in North America yet.  Only those big business gamer companies get to try the japenese version, but do you think we do?

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2002, 09:59:03 AM »
Only "big business gamer companies"? Anyone can get it. You just need to get it from an import store.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 11:07:03 AM »
stop that crap, you know its fake.  I hate people who say stuff like that.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2002, 01:12:27 PM »
You're all crazy. You call yourself Mario fans? PAH! Anyone who had the forsight to pre-order an imported japanesse one would have had one 5 days ago (I got mine 4 days ago).
You can buy one at http://www.videogamedepot.com/shop/product.asp?pf_id=01I005720011 easily.
Anyway, I've gotten all 130 shines now, so I don't need any help, bye.
And btw, I'm British, not American.

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2002, 04:00:03 PM »
I would get an imported version, but then I decided to wait for the American version because I don't feel like reading Japanese (because I can't)

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2002, 08:01:51 AM »
Okay, first of all:

1. I'm not allowed to shop off the internet
2. I can't read japenese
3. I don't even have GameCube!

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2002, 08:23:59 AM »
Geez, Toddy Boy, you don't need to yell at us for it!

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2002, 08:43:21 AM »
Uhh.. i don't know about this, but don't you need a Japanese GCN to play Japanese games? I'm really not sure...

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2002, 12:19:13 PM »
The action Replay is the best way to play import GCN games, but I have a modded Jap/US GCN. But I'll sell it as soon as the Action Replay is released, becasue I have a PAL gamecube too.

Print