Print

Author Topic: Mario Word Association  (Read 1682654 times)

« Reply #795 on: August 29, 2001, 10:21:41 PM »
Good! You get to answer question 2!

2. In Dr. Mario, what's the total number of points for clearing 6 viruses on Hi?

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #796 on: August 29, 2001, 10:22:42 PM »
Lemme see. . . that's 300+600+1200+2400+4800+9600. That equals 18,900 points.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #797 on: August 29, 2001, 10:26:41 PM »
One more to go, you lucky jerk!

3. What four Mario Party 3 Battle Mini-Games share the same music?

----------
----------

« Reply #798 on: August 29, 2001, 10:48:39 PM »
Stacked Deck, Merry-Go-Chomp, Locked Out, and All Fired Up!

----------
----------

« Reply #799 on: August 29, 2001, 10:57:23 PM »
Tsk tsk. If you just replace Merry-Go-Chomp with Eye Sore, you's have it. I must now kill you!

Huh? Why am I trying to kill me? Er. . . whatever. The next word is Grass Land, a stage in Yoshi's Safari. Now if anyone makes me say Yoshi's Safari one more time they will be dead!

----------
----------

« Reply #800 on: August 29, 2001, 11:17:47 PM »
If I post now, then I'll have the 800th reply!

----------
----------

« Reply #801 on: August 30, 2001, 06:20:47 AM »
Isn't it supposed to be one word?

----------
~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #802 on: August 31, 2001, 12:18:50 AM »
People. That's one word!

« Reply #803 on: August 31, 2001, 05:43:15 PM »
one word.....hmmmmmmmm.
Hey! I know!  GhettoMa....no no thats two words.....but together, it could be considered a compound word!
Yah!  GhettoMario!

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #804 on: August 31, 2001, 05:52:44 PM »
In re to GhettoMario:

Koopa Koot.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #805 on: September 01, 2001, 02:56:01 AM »
Feeb.
-----

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #806 on: September 01, 2001, 05:51:28 AM »
Feeble

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #807 on: September 01, 2001, 05:55:24 AM »
"Feeble Feeble Feeble!"
"err...draw your sword!"
"huh?"
"I said,draw your sword!
"We don't have a sword anymore,we only have heads you feeble jerk!"

-the to henchmen,Majora's mask.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #808 on: September 01, 2001, 12:25:26 PM »
My word is: Mask Koopa (in relation to Majora's Mask [in case you don't know, the Mask Koopas are what the regular Koopas become once you beat Funky in SMW])

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #809 on: September 01, 2001, 12:27:26 PM »
I'll do another - my word is: Ludwig Von Koopa (the most intelligent of the Koopalings [not Iggy, he's the insane one]).

Print