Print

Author Topic: secret page finders  (Read 8970 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2003, 06:15:58 AM »
I found the secret page. I found it only three days after I started looking for it. I'm new to the boards but I've been to TMK billions of time and I've always wondered what the secret page was. But now I know and I just want to say that after finding the secret page, that the riddle Deezer gave us was way too easy. (And somebody leaked out what game to search for: (insert game here)

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 11:53:53 AM »
Maionut#1, I found the secret page! Why am I not on that list. I found it accidentally once when in the Mariopedia. It was after Deezer gave out the second clue I believe. THe one where he said it was in the Mariopedia.  Now I'm in the Secret Page club! Yay!

------------------------------
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2003, 05:59:32 PM »
I haven't found it yet, and what I'm asking for isn't really a hint.  How will I find it?  I mean, do I have to go to certain pages in the right order, is it in blue so you can click on it, or what?

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2003, 10:39:17 AM »
Well, you said you don't wanna hint, but you are asking for one. I'll give you the information that you desire. You have to click on something on one of the pages, but it isn't obvious. It's disguised somewhere you'd never think a link would be.

------------------------------
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2003, 10:41:12 AM »
Thanks, but I already found it.  Thanks anyway though.  :D

I'M ON THE LIST!!!

Hamster Sauce!

Edited by - Markio on 8/13/2003 4:12:20 PM

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 10:17:23 PM »
fore some wacked out reasen I know a hint but havent fond the page. I leaced out the game. just in case you diden't see, <edit>

The 2 rulels of success:
1. never tell eneyone everything you know.

~NO MORE HINTS! What is with you people!? It's called a *SECRET* page for a *reason,* you know. ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/31/2003 11:12:51 AM
:D

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2003, 10:23:00 PM »
What? I thought you banned uvg because of his horrible spelling and spamming or whatever he did.

Well, anyway, I think I have already posted about me finding the secret page. So add me to the list!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2003, 11:03:08 PM »
Is it me, or am I the only one who can't get what the clue is supposed to mean? I mean, I must be overanylizing it or something, because I've looked for this for about 2 hours and I still can't get it. Joy.

EDIT: Got it about 5 minutes after posting it. Not much there, if you ask me...

Stupid Quotes: (2nd edition)
"Cassius is actually makes the correct decisions."
~Me - in one of my -Honors- English compositions.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 8/30/2003 10:07:12 PM
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2003, 11:09:28 PM »
Look at the clue this way.  Forget what it says.  See if you can find a "pattern" or something similar.

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2003, 11:15:45 PM »
I found it, it was easy after the clue Mariopedia.  Especially with all the other clues out there.  There needs to be more of a reward when you find it!  But that's up to the TMK staff, so whatever.
Hey, paisanos!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2003, 12:31:10 PM »
What were the other clues?
Doesn't matter any way, finding the page isn't worth the embolism I'm going to have if I keep looking for it.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2003, 02:31:26 PM »
Umm.. could somebody please post that clue that Deezer gave? I've been looking for the secret page for a while now, and I don't remember stumbling across a clue. Or, better yet, you could just e-mail me a link to the secret page.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2003, 02:55:28 PM »
No.

But here are the clues--the thread entitled "Secret page" in Site Discussion, started by Deezer, himself. I thought that would've been obvious, but so goes my assessment... XD

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2003, 02:56:51 PM »
AH! AH HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND THE SECRET PAGE! YES! YES! HA! Ahem . Sorry.

Now that I've found the secret page, I have a confession to make: I actually haven't looked for the secret page at all. I was just hoping somebody would feel sorry for me and give me the answer. But now that I saw the hint that Deezer made, it seemed pretty obvious. Oh well. Now I am an official secret page finder. Woo-hoo!

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2003, 11:42:01 PM »
You must have some pretty darn sharp eyes.
Hey, paisanos!

Print