Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 635586 times)

« Reply #630 on: January 07, 2006, 12:12:30 AM »
Oh, does anybody have a link? I'm curious as to what he looks like.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #631 on: January 07, 2006, 10:53:27 AM »
Ooh, I see some Childcraft in your background too, Sapphira.

I have never seen nor heard Khold, so she doesn't have an accent to me.

Luigison is a 32 years old physics teacher.  His hair is incredibly red, almost like a strawberry.  He always wear jeans, except to family gatherings like weddings, funerals, etc.  His skin is very, very pale.  He wears big glasses too, like from the seventies or eighties or whenever.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #632 on: January 07, 2006, 11:03:32 AM »
Reminds me a lot of a kid in my class... just a couple decades older.

Khold, you should record your voice sometime. I'd like to hear it =) Maybe singing along with a guitar song?

« Reply #633 on: January 07, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
Eh... I don't wanna... :P You will never hear my voice, actually, because my mother said I'm not allowed to do that, neither. I will still shoot videos, play guitar songs, and shoot pictures of OTHER things, though.

« Reply #634 on: January 07, 2006, 03:08:10 PM »
Break the law man.  Well, if you saw my hair awhile ago, you would think I have the best hair, seriously.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #635 on: January 07, 2006, 04:06:11 PM »
I understand the whole obeying your parents thing, but I'd just like to say that if you can stalk and serial kill someone by just hearing their voice on the internet, you are good.

« Reply #636 on: January 07, 2006, 05:25:34 PM »
my mom forbids me to post pics of myself online, too. i dont do voices, either. to young
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #637 on: January 07, 2006, 05:27:41 PM »
Why, thank you, Lizard Dude!
It's a joke. I'm seriously kidding here-- In fact, I'm starting to dislike it.

« Reply #638 on: January 07, 2006, 07:34:25 PM »
I just do it and dont even tell them, although that dosnt make any sense because they would probably not care anyways...
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #639 on: January 07, 2006, 07:41:59 PM »
Stop pressuring her to do it, guys. If she doesn't want to, she dosen't have to! My goodness...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #640 on: January 07, 2006, 08:51:14 PM »
Its her right.
She doesn't have to do it, unless she sneaks it. *shifts eyes*
Most Wishy-Washy

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #641 on: January 07, 2006, 08:52:47 PM »
Khold: Just watch the E3 videos. You will see him.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #642 on: January 07, 2006, 10:12:09 PM »
Lizard has a good point. That's why I've been as free as I have with posting images and other information. It's when people can see you in your underwear that you're taking a real risk of being found.

When I was in Japan, I got a Japanese-style haircut, and I liked it a lot better than anything I've been able to get back here. So finally today I went to an Asian salon/barber in Seattle and got a close approximation of what I had received in Asia. The man who cut my hair put wax in it at the end, and it's still there now. Normally I don't use anything in my hair other than shampoo and water, but I'd be curious to know what you guys think of the candle look.

After taking about two million photographs of myself, I managed to get a few that are in focus and look all right. I hope they give you a feel for what my hair and I actually look like. The pics aren't all that special, so I'll hide them behind links this time around:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 10:13:45 PM by Watoad »
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #643 on: January 07, 2006, 10:26:12 PM »
Heh, you look kind of handsome in those pics. Your hair looks pretty good. You look a little bit different than the pic with you at E3, but then again you were a little far off.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #644 on: January 07, 2006, 10:27:31 PM »
I don't want to get a haircut because all my zits are under my hair. ::XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print