Print

Author Topic: Fan Fiction about Mario  (Read 9449 times)

« on: May 30, 2000, 05:46:37 PM »
Hey, I was wondering-
If there are any fic writers here, list charecters you've created for them, or stories you've written. (I might make a page sooner or later)

Mine are-
Rain Booster- Royal Bodyguard to Peach, even if Toadstool's more like Joanna Dark these days.  She acts like Inferno from Beast Wars. AKA- She's a priss, kisses butt to Peach and Mario... ect.

Doutrio- Toad's niece. She's a wild and rowdy 7 year old shrrom. She likes to hang out with Daisy, Rain, Luigi and Toad. Toad dosen't like that much...

Your turn.

Writer of Silly Mario Fan Fics, and Creator of the following Charecters-
Rain Booster
Doutrio

Perfect Dark, Mario... My specialty!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2000, 06:14:32 PM »
I wrote my first Mario story when I was Five...Although I had to have my parents write it. It had Tom and Jerry Helping Mario beat Koopa. I "wrote" two more, but they weren't quite as good as the first one..
A while back I started making a mario series, and even planed it up to Number 33...But got tired after 2 and 1/455.
The first in the series had about how Mario got the Mushroom Kingdome. It was more or less like the TV show, except Mario's first battle with Bowswer was a bit cooler.
In the second one, Kamek fools the Yoshis into beliving that Mario was kidnapped, which was actually a plot to get the leader of the Yoshis. At the end, Yoshi got arrested for violating the law of three.
The third that was barely started and never finished was a bout a huge flood that washed over the TMK. Big Mouth Bass swam into town, and started causing havoc, so the Mario Bros had to do a bit o fishing...
I've written alot of storeis, and am considering making a Breath of Fire 3 one that deals with what goes on after Myria...Heh...Now that we're all bored, it's time to end the message.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2000, 06:46:36 AM »
I started to write a story about how I got in to "Mushroom Kingdom".
Didn't finish it yet.
Ori Porath

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2000, 07:35:19 AM »
I once wrote a "sequel" to Super Mario 64. It was pretty good. Except that I kind of copied the idea from another fan-fic writer... I might start creating my own Mario series, like "The Super Mario 64 Show!" or something like that. If you go to SMBHQ.com (Super Mario Bros. Headquarters), you'll see a huge page devoted to Mario fan-fics. I'm not from that site, nor do I sponsor it, I'm just a huge fan of Mario!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2000, 10:12:26 AM »
Mario Maniac- Aren't we all Mario fans here? Hehehe! ;->

-Love FanFiction for Mario? Come here!
http://pub14.ezboard.com/bimaginationmarioandpdboard

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2000, 06:33:40 PM »
I have a few, and even though the disk they were on was deleted, I have some of them on the Internet.

Valentina's Return- Valentina and Booster take over Nimbus Land, while Mario, Luigi, and Ken (my character) are sick. Mallow relies on the help of 5 female Yoshies, aka. the Sailor Yoshies (my creations).
Donkey's Wedding- This is a cross between DKC and Mario, because DK marries Candy, and it has appearences by Diddy, Dixie, and Wario makes a brief cameo.
Catherine, Yoshida, and Yoshette- Koopa kidnaps everyone while they're on their way to stop him once and for all. I refer to him as Koopa, since I already have Bowser as well. I refer to Koopa as King Koopa, and Bowser as King Bowser. However, Koopa didn't get Catherine (the Birdo that helps Toad in Wario's Woods), Yoshida (a Yoshi that Yoshette met somewhere, and Yoshette (she's married to Ken in my current fan-fics, even though they don't show it), and it's up to them to rescue everyone.
Yoshette's Fate- I did this one way back in 1995, and it was when my current Mario team had 10 members (I think), and they were Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Toadstool (now married to Mario), Daisy (the movie Daisy, now married to Luigi), Yoshette, Ken, and Yoshi and Yoshette's daughter before their divorce in one of my other fan-fics, Yoshio. The Marios and Peach organize a Halloween Party, and Yoshette decides to dress up as a Hawaiian dancer, complete with grass skirt. Bowser dresses up as a Yoshi in order to kidnap her, and successfully does because of her stupidity, cause she wanted some guys to dance with her. Bowser's brother, Butch (the alternate Bowser in the SNES Yoshi's Cookie, now good) is introduced, and severly hurt at the end of the fan-fic.
My 100+ episode Sailor Yoshi Adventures- Don't ask me to write them all, even though the disk they were on got erased by my stupid, has an attitude problem PC. Some of the bad guys were Koopa, Wario, Boshi, Lena (from the SMB movie, and Wario's wife), K. Rool (from DKC3), and Koopette (Bowser and Butch's sister), Smithy (in a returning role), Exor (is he the sword or the mask on top of the sword), Wizpig (from Diddy Kong Racing), a return of Koopa, Wario, Lena, Boshi, and K. Rool, turned evil again by Wizpig, because they were resurrected by Yoshette's Silver Crystal, and cleansed of all the evil (in the first part of Sailor Yoshette S. I name them in order, and Sailor Yoshi Stars hasn't shown up yet, cause I'm waiting for Banjo-Tooie), Gruntilda (the witch from Banjo-Kazooie went to Crystal Ken and Yoshette's World (the world from Mario RPG), after Dingpot (her cauldron) tricked her into thinking Yoshette was Tooty (Banjo's sister), cause their hairstyles are exactly identical, and currently, the Yoshi Gang series (the Yoshi Gang has been defeated), but the true mastermind, Amo Pugnaré (think of him as Wiseman from Sailor Moon R, and the Yoshi Gang as Rubeus and the Weird Sisters) is in the future, and has the Sailor Yoshies' future selves imprisoned. A few new characters have joined the team, such as Sailor Tooty (she earned the right to have the Spiral Mountain Sailor Powers), Sailor Yoshika (Ken and Yoshette's second daughter, Yoshio's the first), and most recently, Happy Ness (one of the narrator's fav cartoon characters, and has a vengeance against Treehouse TV in Canada for ditching her show, before he had the chance to tape all the episodes). Ken has many Pokémon in this series, because of his Pokémon journey (it's a separate story, and some of his first Pokémon are from MY Smash Bros. fanfic). Enough of that for now.
The Final Battle (one of the best fan-fics I ever did besides my Smash Bros. fan-fic, and also known for having the most capital letters). The Koopa Gang has had it with Mario and Co. constantly defeating them, so they issue a final challenge. Whoever wins the battle owns Mario's World, while the losers get broiled in the Barrel Volcano. The five additional Sailor Yoshies (the outers and Mini-Moon from Sailor Moon S) are revealed to be Yoshio and a few other female Yoshies, including a female Yoshi with an attitude problem, found in the Sea Caves by Geno. In the end, it was Giant Koopette VS. Giant Sailor Yoshette, and as we all know, good triumphs over evil, and Yoshette wins a decisive victory. This fan-fic also features the debut of Geno's boss on the Star Road.

I have others, but I'm tired now.
Kamehameha!

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2000, 07:28:25 PM »
You people are all nuts.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2000, 02:03:04 PM »
Well, I've written a couple, like "Of Wario" and "Super Earth Mission." The one I'm working on, called "War of the Heroes", has been in the works for a year now. In fact, the Prologue is over 3 pages long in 10 font!

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2000, 03:34:32 PM »
Hello, Ken. >=) Ruuuuuuuubix Cuuuuuuube! Mwahahahahaha!
I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2000, 03:44:39 PM »
Blah

"Please Respond! Im cute, loveable, and the prince of the koopas!"
~ Baby Bowser Koopa : )

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

http://codebook.stals.com

Edited by - DavidDayton on 6/14/00 6:02:59 PM
"Please Respond! Im cute, loveable, and the prince of the koopas!"
~ Baby Bowser Koopa : )

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2000, 04:09:40 PM »
Some of you jerks have no sense of imagination whatsoever. (Tuxedo Ken... I've read your works. Great Stuff!)

If youw ant weird... head over to http://www.fanfiction.net and search for 'Chu2 Ayane' (That's my other net name) and read my 2 Mario works, that'll soon be up on TMK.

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2000, 12:39:20 PM »
I haven't written it yet but I have a story half formed in my mind it's a sequel to Super Mario RPG. All the heroes from the first game mysteriously disappear then a gigantic mountain shoots up through the land(deforming everything)and piercing the Star Road. And this time Luigi is the hero! YAY! And the other heroes will probably be Jagger, Johnathan Jones, Booster, Croco y'know the kewl characters that didn't have enough story to make them awesonme. I figured that the supervillain was gonna be Wario but  i've decided that he's just a trick, and the REAL villain is Waluigi(Waruigi?) And when you face him he offers Luigi a choice, "Sure you could defeat me and be a hero, this ONCE, in a game you're not even titled in, "Super Mario RPG 2", just like Mario is Missing all over again you do the work but mario gets his name up in lights you'll alway be second banana to him if you save him, OR you could join me and Rule and become more famous than Mario could ever hope to become! So, whadaya say?"

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2000, 05:04:30 PM »
I've written a little story called "Wow, Super Mario Bros".

It's not like most fanfiction but those that have read loved it. It's supposed to be funny. Most think it is.

It's on fanfiction.net and it's soon to be on this site as well.
Oh, Velvet, if you are interested in videogame fanfiction, check out www.nintendoland.com . They have an awsome fanfic section.

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2000, 05:09:37 PM »
Hey Deezer, you could put up my fan-fics if you want. They're on www.fanfiction.net just like everyone elses here. Just look for the author TK1386.
Kamehameha!

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2000, 09:27:29 PM »
Here are mine:
Mario Force Gemini: In this story, Mario and other video game characters try to stop Mizar, the big bad bug boss of Jet Force Gemini, from taking over the Earth. There's no serious violance but people do die. I started typing the story at SM64C(Super Mario 64 central) where I'm known as The Game Master.
I haven't finished this story yet:
Mario Force Gemini 2
Mizar returns and freezes our heroes until the year 2050, where Mizar rules the Earth.

What do you guys think?

Print