Print

Author Topic: LizCam Productions  (Read 40255 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 05:15:03 PM »
I'm really not trying to make Macs look bad, but the program that I compile the movies with only makes .wmv. So then I slap it into another program that makes .mpg. I'll have to look into converting to DivX .avi or something.

But Macs are actually superior in video/photo editing, although I don't really know why. That just seems to be the accepted fact I've seen everywhere.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2004, 01:35:45 AM »
There are probably a lot of reasons, but my brain has become fried, so thinking is no longer an option. I'll instead take advantage of Time magazine's latest issue by quoting the final paragraph of an article it has on Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple:

In Silicon Valley, being wrong is a common side effect of being innovative. Jobs has been synonymous with the kind of ingenuity that's at the forefront of the tech industry. Everything his company does is scrutinized, often imitated and sometimes even stolen by competitors. (Windows is the most notable example of the highest form of flattery; Wal-Mart's launch of a download-music site is the most recent.) The mouse, how your computer's desktop acts when you point and click at folders and files, wireless Net connectivity, flat-panel displays and DVD burners—these are just some of the things that Jobs was the first to get right for a mass market. He baked them into his Macs, which forced the PC world to follow along. What's next? Jobs will say only, "What drives us is delighting customers." He's definitely right about that.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

Edited by - Watoad on 4/24/2004 12:37:00 AM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2004, 01:37:26 AM »
Yeah, I've always thought that Apple and Nintendo share the same role in their industries. They make all the great, innovative stuff, but other companies steal it and make more money off of it.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 06:54:41 PM »
OMG! New video from LizCam Productions.

Meet Us

"I''m afraid to dukar tomorrow.

It''s just going to be a burger." -LD

Edited by - TEM on 6/30/2005 6:07:20 PM

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 08:06:10 PM »
Fighting air, never looked so good.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 08:28:23 PM »
Fighting?

"I''m afraid to dukar tomorrow.
It''s just going to be a burger." -LD

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2005, 12:02:55 AM »
Sadly, the video hangs for me at 0:53. ;__;
Somebody help me. I want to see the conclusion of this awesome piece of awesomeness.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2005, 01:50:43 AM »
Yeah, we used Macs in our video production class. *Sigh* This just makes me want to make my own music video even more...

Random Manga Quote:
"How can I be in love with a girl who crams bamboo sticks up her nose?!"--Chiharu Eniwa. Girl Got Game volume 7.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2005, 08:34:18 AM »
I couldn't watch the whole video, but from what I saw I think the following are appropriate:

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2005, 09:24:50 AM »
Sorry, I was talking about LD's "Mattrix".

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 01:29:10 PM »
Okay, it appears that TEM got a corrupted version of the file on the CD I gave him. I will endeavor to upload a healthy version as soon as I can.

To understand Meet Us, you may want to watch its inspiration and source of reference: Meet Watoad and Meet Watoad 2.

"That Mormon almost destroyed my left hand." ~TEM

TEM

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2005, 02:21:33 PM »
Plays fine on my computer.

EDIT: I believe a problem has occured because of a faulty upload that was filled with interruptions and server disconnects. I've reuploaded the video in one, constant, deliciously-smooth stroke and may have corrected the problem.

EDIT 2: Yep, it's fixed, download at will.

“I’m afraid to dukar tomorrow.
It’s just going to be a burger.” - LD

Edited by - TEM on 7/1/2005 1:49:20 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2005, 07:53:58 PM »
Excellent and awesome video. Highly recommended!

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2005, 08:07:56 PM »
That video was utter magic.

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2005, 01:40:07 PM »
I've got to know, what is the name of that song in "Nintendo"? I've heard it somewhere before, but I'm not sure where.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print