Print

Author Topic: LizCam Productions  (Read 40098 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2005, 07:03:39 PM »
Because no one posted it in this thread.

goodie, I can't find where to do anything but convert to MPEG 1 or 2.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
It should be under File > Output to file > AVI file
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2005, 10:04:54 PM »
Ah HA! Watoad should add you to the Gold People for this.

-Meet Us (DivX version) added
-S.T.I.D. added

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2005, 02:35:26 AM »
But he's already there.

And now WaCam! (The light's a little too bright. Sorry. >_<)

Also, I listened to S.T.I.D. Thanks for including those two little bits from "Deezer Song"! I'm honored to be part of one of your magnificent projects. And lovely ending, once again. ;D

Finally, my favorite part of S.C.D. is "chips."

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2005, 04:58:05 PM »
Watoad, your entertaining qualities qualities caused me to enjoy the .avi almost as you enjoyed the ability to make it. So no worries there.

Also, what was the movie that TEM made, that was so hilarious?!

Edited by - Suffix on 9/6/2005 4:01:37 PM

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2005, 05:52:56 PM »
> I would be proud if I could admit that I was part of it... but I can't.

What?! You were the complete inspiration! Or have you already forgotten Meet Watoad 1 & 2? The brother with the Santa hat and knives? The unphased father figure?

The idea to film yourself watching it was brilliant. I almost filmed myself watching you watch it, but figured that would be overkill and not overwhelmingly interesting.

P.S. This is the first time it has been announced, but Meet Us contains a subliminal message and a certain #tmk member gets a "hidden" shout out in S.T.I.D.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2005, 06:59:29 PM »
If you look closely, Watoad, you can see that we are even trying to imitate your moves. And the "hidden" shoutout is even more so "hidden" because I think I said what it was in #tmk.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2005, 09:45:15 PM »
Wow, I've been on a Gold People list all this time, and I didn't even realize it. :)
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2005, 12:59:26 AM »
Oh, oh . . . WOAH!!! Dang!! I'm stupid! Yeah! I mean, dang it!! &gt;_&lt;

Okay, well, first of all, I had sort of forgotten Meet Watoad 1 & 2 because I hadn't watched either of them in I don't know how long. So none of my "dance" moves in them were on my mind. Even so, the Santa Clause hat did remind of my brother sitting on the kitchen sink, and although I had no inkling of a connection whatsoever, the dude in the chair did bring to mind my dad at the computer in Meet Watoad 2 a little bit. In addition to that, when I showed my bro Meet Us tonight (before I read the recent posts here), he kept commenting on how your dance moves looked a lot like mine. "There's only so much you can do when dancing, I guess," I said with a shrug.

Suffice it to say, I didn't quite realize just how similar they were. After refreshing my memory on the Meet Watoads and then re-watching Meet Us, I could see plainly that they were indeed "the complete inspiration." And you guys did a bang-up job! XD I'm surprised by how well you imitated me and resultantly also a little embarrassed that I totally failed to notice. *&gt;_&lt;* From both versions of my sink-seated brother to the spin with the peace sign to the goofy hands-waving-at-the-head move, you guys had it down. I'm thoroughly impressed. (And I laughed a whole ton more, you can be sure.)

I'm actually not very surprised that I didn't notice on my own, though. Tonight, for example, my dad and I were watching part of an old miniseries called Sh&#333;gun, which has a lot of unsubtitled Japanese in it. Although my Japanese is still not good enough to understand movie Japanese (movie English is usually difficult for nonnative English speakers to understand, too), I was at a definite advantage over my dad. Even so, I had to ask him several question to understand everything that was going on. This acute example of what normally happens when I see a movie with a more-than-simple plot should make it clear that for whatever reason I'm much more dull than usual when watching moving pictures.

"Incoming knee grab head bang action courtesy Matt & Mike!"

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2005, 01:02:06 AM »
Darn, I finally did it. I misspelled "whoa."

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2005, 05:34:22 PM »
Since we're up and running with all this talk of movies, and because I now actually have enough online space for it, I re-uploaded H&trade; FooF for all of the "new" people who haven't seen it but might like to.

As for the Meet Watoads, links to both of them are actually conveniently located in the topic that I linked to above (click on "already there").

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2005, 06:27:16 PM »
That took a while to get cought up on all the new posts here. I still have to finish some movies. But this is definately a "y-a-y" for these movies.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2005, 08:41:50 AM »
Wow. This is just too much for me. I'll come back...later. Bye.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2005, 03:00:06 PM »
I'd love to see How to Make Fun of Family, but it's just so large! WinAmp stubbornly resists the video part, and Windows Media Player can't handle the size, and crashes 1/4 of the way through.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2005, 04:06:23 PM »
Even after finally watching it the whole way through, I still think it was very funny when Watoad said it was like going to "Oz".

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print