Print

Author Topic: Motion to make Trainnman a mod  (Read 13585 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2004, 01:29:01 AM »
It's sad, but yeah, Frozen has problems. As do some others. But it's weird, because sometimes he's nice. But only when no one is around...

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2004, 07:37:56 PM »
Yes, but him being psychotic gives him not the right to take out his mental anguish on those younger than him.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2004, 10:51:09 PM »
Frozen's better nowadays. Elzie never talks, and we never do trivia anymore:( The chatroom needs to have an automatic trivia.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2004, 06:47:53 PM »
Trivia is gone forever because I no longer attend there. Trivia was the only thing keeping me in the chatroom, but then Deezer told me we wouldn't have it for a while, and his idea of live trivia never came, so I left for good. I no longer have to put up with such annoyances that are common in the chatroom.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2004, 07:42:34 PM »
"Trainman, that took guts considering how much it could anger an Op/Mod."

Hmph, Meow, I speak my mind just like Insane Steve can. Speaking our minds is as clear as I sit here at my computer typing and people read posts. If anyone has a problem with opinions, they should crawl up in a ball and sit in the corner doing nothing. Now, someone will bash me, most likely, saying that I shouldn't say those things, but hey, if they can bash me for whatever the reason is, I have every right to state how a chatroom is running.

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2004, 07:31:50 PM »
"Frozen's better nowadays. Elzie never talks, and we never do trivia anymore:( The chatroom needs to have an automatic trivia."

I concur with everything you have said, 100%, DNC95.

You know, every time I look at your name, I'm reminded of DC shoes...

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print