Print

Author Topic: Hold up!  (Read 30073 times)

« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2004, 01:54:21 PM »
~That's it, you're banned. Come back, and you'll be destroyed. ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/5/2004 2:18:21 PM
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2004, 04:42:16 PM »
lol

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2004, 07:35:41 PM »
Actually Sapph isn't going too far, but she seemed pretty mad.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2004, 08:30:10 PM »
And rightfully so, if you ask me.

I'm sure she doesn't come here to put up with a slew of personal attacks. Besides, what's been instituted has been in the best interest of the forum.

After posting that topic, I've seen little but blatant attacks on her character. Why, we've even seen the reappearance of Marioguy, but I suppose that was to be expected, eh Jon?

No less, I'm not saying it's wrong for anyone to be against the new system, however, I've seen very little constructive criticism, and a severe amount of satire. So, for those of you who haven't, grow up.

And the same goes for Insane Steve. I'm surprised with how much he puts up with.

Slander leaves a score behind it.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/5/2004 7:30:21 PM

« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2004, 09:14:30 PM »
"After posting that topic, I've seen little but blatant attacks on her character. Why, we've even seen the reappearance of Marioguy, but I suppose that was to be expected, eh Jon?"

I don't tell marioguy to do this, he does it on his own and I sit here and watch, waiting for marioguy's words to come out. I never say "Come, marioguy, let's destroy the FF". It's more like "jon, im making a new email address, and I'm changing my password on the email and my account so I dont get hacked. Oh yay, look what I posted in General Chat".

And yet, I don't tell him to stop what he's doing, but I never actually tell him to do it.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2004, 10:13:13 PM »
Giving him the means to do it, and telling him to do it are virtually the same, my friend.

As I recall:

"I told marioguy to just make another email address, but he's too lazy. If he doesn't want to come back, that's his problem."

And:

"I admit it, I've been helping marioguy post in the locked topics to help show how I feel about this place, plus, I laughed my head off when he posted those bad comments when he was making fun of Sapphira."

As they say, Silence is consent.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2004, 10:48:23 PM »
Off subject, all the posts I've seen are quotes.  Also, "Silence is consent" can be a big assumption, although you're probably right  in this specific situation.

By the way, I just thought of something:  What does any of this have to do with Fifth becoming a mod?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2004, 11:19:14 PM »
Sapphira's actions are just and she has every right to do them. You shouldn't question her authority nor should you to any other staff. The new employment of harsh rules is keeping the forums together.

Hmm... Jon banned? I've been waiting for that for a long time. I commend you, Sapph.

Edited by - Meowrik on 4/6/2004 11:14:27 AM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2004, 03:40:55 PM »
"Hmm... Jon banned? I've been waiting for that for a long time. I commend you, Sapph." Like I believe that... You were complaining on how you didn't like me in jon's chatroom. Jon banned you from his other forum because he hates you. And jon said that he has a code that he will use when he gets banned that mods can't edit unless they're really smart. So if you don't ban him it won't happen. All hail jon. Oh yeah, and you can never get rid of me. I can make unlimited acounts on hotail, and my static connection won't let you ban my ip address. It would ban me if these forums weren't so old fasion. So bye, and peace from marioguy.

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2004, 04:42:19 PM »
Guys, this thread has reached a point where even if you win an argument, you don't achieve anything, so could we all just stop?  Let's all agree to disagree. , or whatever that is.

« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2004, 05:01:30 PM »
Your IP address changes whenever you get on the internet, marioguy? I didnt know dsl does that. I just thought the IP banning thing doesnt work at all.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2004, 06:38:39 PM »
Foolish creepy Sadib, when will you learn that you can't win?

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2004, 06:46:04 PM »
~Why won't you just STAY DEAD!!!?? GAH! You may win the battle, but you won't win the war. ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/6/2004 7:43:09 PM
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2004, 06:56:26 PM »
lol!!!

marioguy said he was also punk on msn.....

« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2004, 06:58:28 PM »
Great way to earn points, Sadib.

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Print