Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 6?!?!  (Read 6985 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2004, 11:51:37 PM »
Just like the Gamecube Mario Party.  Infinity.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2004, 12:43:45 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha! So Nintendo wants to milk the Mario Party franchise for all it's worth... Well, I for one am tired of all the Mario Party games that are released every year! Why can't Nintendo just keep the series simple, like Mario Kart or Metroid?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2004, 12:56:21 PM »
I'm not going to buy another Mario Party until maybe the N5.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2004, 01:57:48 PM »
I don't mind. I like the mario party series. they're truly fun compared to other party games (I'm looking at you crash Bash).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 10:14:41 AM »
Q4? N5? Anyway, about the debate in FF games and Mario Party, the points are:

Final Fantasy: RPGs, come out in a spreaded amount of time, very different.
Mario Party: Party games (only one's enough for me), come out about every five days, very similar except usually in a sequel the good parts are taken out (like the duel maps from III).

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2004, 11:05:45 AM »
I personally will be happy buying the next Nintendo system and having a "Mario Party Pack" come with it.  This "Mario Party Pack" will include all the mini-games from all other Mario Party games, all the boards, and will include at least 12 characters.

(Of course, if that sells well, Nintendo will probably make a "Mario Party Pack 2" and "Mario Party Pack 3" and so forth...)

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 03:12:42 PM »
You know, for a hero, Mario's got a LOT of spare time. I mean, he's playing golf, tennis, and well, partying. ALOT of partying.

NI64''s Reasons To Procrastinate:

1.Uh...eh, forget it. I don''t want to write this now. Maybe I''ll do it later.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 03:57:20 PM »
You know, for a hero, Mario's got a LOT of spare time. I mean, he's playing golf, tennis, and well, partying. ALOT of partying.
 n/a

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 03:57:39 PM »

Don't forget the card game version, but that was pretty fun.
 n/a

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 03:58:19 PM »
You should probably be more surprised at why Bowser doesn't abduct Peach in the middle of the game

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 10:40:36 PM »
It's a religious holidy.  Conflicting parties issue a "cease fire," so to speak.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2004, 07:29:33 AM »
Because Bowser likes to party, just like everyone else.

I only wish that HAL would stop fudging Luigi's voice.

Mario: "Good-a choice!" (in his usual happy, mock italian)

Luigi: "goodchoice" (sounds like the expulsion of foul air whilst stepping on a rotten banana)

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2004, 06:40:28 PM »
they just want him to sound less like mario then he does so you can tell the voices apart... probably mainly for taunting.

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2004, 12:34:13 PM »
Mario Party 6 = sick and wrong.
IMO, Best to Worst:
MP2 MP1 MP3 MP4 MP5
They should have stopped after the second one. The GBA one could be interesting tho', if they do some Warioware-style games- this just SCREAMS retro minigames!
All your Sig are belong to us. You have no chance to sigvive make your time. Move every ''Sig.''

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2004, 02:20:46 PM »
Have you even played the fifth one? Why do you dislike it so much? Most people think it's one of the best.

This kid over here, he thinks outside the box.

Print