Print

Author Topic: A strange poll...  (Read 9151 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: May 29, 2004, 09:55:56 AM »
This is a poll to see how tall you are, and which hand to you use.  Here's me:

Height: 5'8"
Hand: Left

Go left handed people!  And right handed people too, I guess...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 11:32:11 AM »
Height: 5'7"
Hand: Right
Foot: Right
Ear: Right (both)
Eye: Right (both 20/20)
Nose: Right (changes)
Sleep: Right (If I sleep on my back I have strange nightmares where I have my eyes open and can see things, but my mind adds bad things to them in my dream.  I can't move, but can see and hear.  It's very scary even though I now usually know its not real.  Some people have this same type of disorder and think they had aliens, demons, etc. in there room/house.)

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 5/29/2004 11:22:05 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 12:27:06 PM »
Height:  5'7"
Hand:  Right for some stuff, Left for others

"Oh, and Dexter, don''t let those nasty Grab-Ons getcha!"
"They are called Hang-Ons mother!  The ruthless Hang-On Empire!"
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 12:43:41 PM »
Height: 6'2'' I guess I qualify as a giant Troopa
Hand: Both

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 02:49:09 PM »
Height: 5:11
Hand: right
Foot: right
Eye: I'm not sure how to tell.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 03:27:53 PM »
Height: 6'0"
Hand: Right for writing, billiards, and racket sports, left for everything else.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 04:13:59 PM »
Height: 6'1"
Nostril: Left
Nipple: Both
Organ: Small Intestine
Finger: Middle
Mammal: Lemur

^_^ ._0 @_@ O~O

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 04:50:32 PM »
Hite: Six feet.

Hand: Right for most everything. I use my left hand for eating when I'm using a spoon or a fork, but I switch back to the right one when I'm using something else, such as chopsticks. Also, I generally prefer to flip through magazines with my left hand, which means that flipping the pages on the left side is easier, which means that I generally flip through magazines backwards. Good thing I'm learning Japanese—the direction of Japanese magazines and books will suit me well.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 06:19:19 PM »
Tallness: 5' to 6', can't remember
Hand: Ambidextrous when younger, now left
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2004, 06:35:31 PM »
Yeah, I meant which hand do you write with.

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2004, 07:26:24 PM »
Height: I'm between 5'8" and 5'10" depending on which convenience store I'm leaving.
Hand: Ambidextrous, but I find it impossible to write or throw or use utensils with my left hand.

I have that eyes open when you sleep thing, to. I don't dream often enough to have slept on my back and had a dream on the same night. I only know this because my parents say that when they walk by my room at night, I'm snoring but my eyes are open wide and darting around the room.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2004, 09:54:34 PM »
Oh, Luigison, that's calles Sleep Paralysis. It's something to do with when you "wake up" but your mind doesn't leave the subconscious state, so you see stuff, but you become virtually completely paralyzed. You begin to panic and feel scared, sometimes hallucinating, feeling like you're gonna die, maybe suffocate, meanwhile, it inflicts no hamr on you at all whatsoever. It's just REALLY scary and REALLY creepy. Actually, I had some the other night. Then as I was just getting back to sleep, a thunderstorm brews, and then I ended up staying up really late due to the insidious thunder blasts.

Oh... right.

Political Beliefs: Right
Word I use to describe something true: Right
Homophone I use for Write: Right
Not left: Right
Height: 5'6" ....I think

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2004, 11:13:25 PM »
This is off topic, but I sleep on my stomach and put either side of my head on the pillow, switching sides once in a while.  We might as well add this to the poll: Height, writing hand, which side do you sleep on?  I dunno.

Edited by - Markio on 5/30/2004 11:01:47 AM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2004, 12:41:54 AM »
Markio, when I first read the above I thought you said that you sleep on one side, but on the other side of your head.  That would be strange.  In reply to your other post, I knew what it was "calles", but because of my inability to spell and laziness to look things up I did not call it that.  There are more technical terms to call it, but I can't spell them either.  I could record myself saying them, but I am to lazy for that.  Or, maybe at about 11:30 PM I am just too sleepy.

Anyway,
Brain: Left (I am not in my right mind)
Brian: Down the street
Foot: Big
Feet: Two
Toe: Truck
Teo: What?
Weight: ~165 lbs on Earth
Weight: ~390 lbs on Jupiter
Mass: 74.84283005688056 on Earth
Mass: 74.84283005688056 on Jupiter

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 5/29/2004 11:48:11 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2004, 01:28:01 AM »
"Both..."

In scientific terms: ambidextrous.

Height: Almost 5' 9" (never thought I'd be THAT tall at 14)
Political beliefs: As far right as possible
Bike: Right crank forward (right-footed, in simple terms.)
Which Side I Prefer the Steering Wheel: Left Side
Firearm Stance: Left hand on barrel rest, right hand on stock (butt of gun) with finger on trigger, usually)
Preference of Which Side I Would Most Likely Want the Stick Shift on: The right...
Nose Picking Finger: Either or. (Nosepick... Actually a trick... but no one cares, oh well...)

There are a lot more but I don't want to try and remember them or come up with any more. Luigison, I get your feeling, but I have the reverse of that. I don't wake up in that kind of way, but I know I'm asleep, but I'm aware of what's going on around me. I think it's when you're on the verge of falling asleep and I like that. I don't have any scary images, though... MAN, NOW I'M SCARED...

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents

+--Support our troops.--+

Formerly quite reasonable.

Print