Print

Author Topic: A strange poll...  (Read 9157 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2004, 11:39:14 AM »
~Brain: I'm actually pretty well balanced in that, so both sides.
~Side on which I sleep: I'm most comfortable on my stomach, right side, or kind of halfway b/w both. I absolutely CANNOT sleep on my back; when I'm plugged and have to sleep that way, I practically go insane.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/31/2004 10:40:06 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2004, 02:08:40 PM »
"Umm vouchers are a Bush thing, not a Libertarian thing... I have no idea where you pulled that from. If you do a web search for "voucher libertarian" on Google, you'll actually see several articles where they are generally against vouchers."

I don't know; I was watching the news and they said some Libertarian (Or, at least that was what he claimed to be) guy was for vouchers. Meh, I don't know. Come to think of it, vouchers make no sense stacked with other Libertarian beliefs.

It doesn't matter; I can't vote for president until I'm 21 years 11 months old anyways, and I have the odds of me living that long at 2:1 against right now.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2004, 03:23:26 PM »
I heard that sleeping on your back is the best for your heart. Then right, left, stomach get worse and worse for your heart in that order. I guess worse means "harder on your heart."

And isn't that right brain left brain jazz outdated thought?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2004, 03:42:09 PM »
Hey, I don't "call" it that. That's the actual term.

Don't believe me? Check This Website

What part of the chicken is the McNugget, exactly?

= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print