Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs dream/ You choose the ending!  (Read 26330 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 10:59:04 PM »
Wario tried to speak through his face. Luigi put his finger right on his mouth. "It's alright Wario. We'll go back to the boat."

[Don't worry, I'm not quiting on the choice, YR. I'm just gonna call it a night and write the rest on Sunday. Is that okay?]
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 11:02:49 PM »
For such quality storys, I can wait, but I really want to chose next time.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 11:03:49 PM »
NOOO!  Write the rest of it now, you very thin, second-rate mortal! ;)

Yeah sure, go for it.  Good night!

Oh hey, do you think it would be a good idea if we voted on the choices we made instead of just the next person to speak up?  Not a ton of votes but like just 3-7 votes or something.  Only a suggestion.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 02:00:35 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 02:24:16 PM »
Alright. For YR, I'm gonna make this the best post ever.

Luigi and the others began to trot back to the row boat. It just wasn't safe to stay on a ship where a friend was beaten half to death. Even if it was by his own crew mate. Mario, however, wanted some answers before they left the great hulk behind. "Luigi, remember when I knocked the captains door down? And how it managed to hike itself back up? How DID you do that?" The younger plumber had a blank look on his face. "What the heck are you talking about Mario? I did no such thing." Mario laughed at his brother and responded with, "No, seriously, how did you put it back?" Luigi pushed Mario aside and climbed down the bow of the ship. "Mario....you sure have some strange stories to tell, huh." Mario decided it was best not to say anything; if his brother wanted to lie, then he better do it. He followed Luigi and Yoshi down into the row boat, with Wario after him. When they plopped in, the boat began to sink, due to the tremendous weight Wario had put on in the past hour. "Okay Wario, what did you eat?" Mario questioned. "Hmmmm...." he thought. "An apple, I think."
"An apple?" Mario asked. "How many?"
"Just one."
"Just one? Then why are we sinking like an anchor?"
"'Cause I have a slow metabolism. Why do you think it's so hard for me to loose weight, huh?! What, are you calling me fat? Don't you think I get enough of that at school?! Your so mean! What did you say about my mother?!" Wario began to shout and rock the boat. It didn't help the whole sinking problem, of course. Luigi tried to get Wario to calm down. "Wario, he didn't say anything rude about your mother or your weight problem. Please stop rocking the boat!" Wario didn't listen, and continued to jump up and down, until eventually.....it capsided. All four went into the water.
"Wario, you idiot, look what you've done now," Yoshi screamed. "Now we'll have to take the ship!" Everything was silent. The water turned red. "Wario....your face was bleeding, wasn't it........."

"Everyone back to the ship, now!" Yoshi instructed. "Hurry!!"
The boat had acctually drifted from the hulk, due to the boat capsiding. The others had a long way to go before they were safe. Yoshi was the first one to take off swiming. He could here the music in the backround. It creeped up on him like the creature itself. "Shark......" he thought. "Why did I have to pound Wario like that?" He continued to swim, but trouble presented it's ugly mug on the horizon. "Cramp!" he cried. "This can't be happening." Yoshi heard a scream, coming from the distance. It was Wario. "Shark!!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Help meeeeeeeeee......"
Luigi and Mario were not far behind Yoshi, but Wario, due to his massive blood lose and his weight, he had fallen behind. The shark, that horrible beast, was thinking, "Oh yes! So pink, juicy and fat. I must eat him first!" Yoshi saw Wario go under, however no blood had been shed yet. He thought, "Wario's so hard to eat. His tremendous size must be giving that shark a difficult time. I can still go back to save him, but I'll have to battle that shark myself........" Yoshi shock in the freezing cold water. "I hate sharks........" he said outloud. Mario and Luigi had caught up with Yoshi. "Don't worry Yoshi! We can go! I'll give that shark a good smack in the face." Yoshi didn't have time to fool around. Wario was in deep six. They had to act fast!

What should the three heros do?

Save Wario w/ Yoshi?
Save Wario w/ Mario?
Save Wario w/ Luigi?
Forget Wario and go back to the ship?
Stay in the water and hope that the shark leaves?

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 07:21:07 PM »
Why do I feel like I made a huge mistake? X_X Someone else can pick this time just to be fair.  Thanks for the compliment, PL.  I say thanks too much.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 08:04:20 PM »
I wish I could choose a path, but that would be cheating.....

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2005, 07:51:40 AM »
Stay in the water and hope the shark leaves.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2005, 11:53:54 PM »
Whoa, I just got back from a huge Wrestling tourney.....I'll write the rest on Sunday. Sorry for the delay.

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 05:15:56 PM »
Yoshi's cramp had become worse. He felt as if swimming to Wario would be impossible. So he asked, "One of you...can you make it to Wario in time? I can't swim anymore........" Yoshi had trouble speaking, as the sharp pain in his lower half stabbed him with intensity. Luigi looked at his brother. "I-I-I'm n-n-not doing it!" He shivered. Mario searched for Wario in the water. He could see that the fat man was punching and kicking for dear life. Mario just couldn't make up his mind. Then, the obvious hit him like a ton of bricks. "I don't think any of us can handle that shark! Wario, however, has more power then even Donkey Kong! If anyone could rescue him, it's his own brute strength." Just as Mario finished his speech, a warm red liquid arose from where Wario was fighting. He could still see the shark fin coming closer......and closer...and closer. Mario stared at Yoshi and said, "It's been nice knowing you dear friend.." Mario felt the sharp jaws sink into his flesh. He was dragged under water, along with Yoshi. The last thing they saw was Luigi making a mad dash to the ship. Then blood.....and silence.

Another bad ending! Care to try again?

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 11:26:42 PM »
*swims frantically to save Wario*

Oh wait, I'm not in the story.  Luigi, I choose you!

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2005, 11:50:19 AM »
Luigi was scared out of his pants, but he thought that the shark was no match for his awesome......strength...... The younger Mario brother began to swim towards Wario, who had been putting up quite a fight. Wario noticed that Luigi had come to save him, however, he was not pleased. "They sent that weakling to save me?" he thought. "I'm doomed!"  Just then, out of nowhere, the author, PaperLuigi, sprang from the real world and into the pages of the Fungi Forums! "Hold on," he explained. "Luigi is the greatest Nintendo character Miyamoto ever put life into. Why is he so weak, then?" Luigi, Wario and the shark all looked at him with blank stares. "Ummmm.....who are you?" Luigi questioned. PaperLuigi wasn't paying attention to the situation at hand. All of a sudden, PaperLuigi screamed out, "I've got it! This is my story! What I say goes!" The other two, Mario and Yoshi, had no idea of what the heck was going on.

What will PaperLuigi do?

Give Luigi super powers?

Make Wario too fat to eat?

Blow everything up?

End the story?

Turn the story into HIS world. (Be careful when choosing!)

This is ironic, cause I don't decide what happens. It really isn't my story.

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2005, 09:39:30 PM »
So... I guess that was a wrong choice then?  That was strange but kind of funny.

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2005, 10:24:57 PM »
Give Luigi powers, that seems like the smartest thing
BTW, Why is YR the only one that replies to these besides me?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2005, 10:32:16 PM »
Oh!  I see!  That's the next set of choices.  I'm such an IDIOT!

I have no clue why we are the only ones.  Hopefully more will come later.  This is a fun story (besides all the gore which I don't like most of the time).

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2005, 01:12:13 PM »
Oh!  I see!  That's the next set of choices.  I'm such an IDIOT!

I have no clue why we are the only ones.  Hopefully more will come later.  This is a fun story (besides all the gore which I don't like most of the time).

XD. I have a problem with blood. I like putting blood in stories because it sounds cooler.

Print