Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs dream/ You choose the ending!  (Read 26456 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 03:06:53 PM »
PaperLuigi thought the story would be boring if his hero didn't have super powers. With his magic typewriter, he wrote "And then Luigi lept out of the water with new found abilities, such as super sight, flying and heat vision!" So that's what happened. Luigi lept lept out of the water with new abilities, however......PL made a huge typo. Instead of Super Sight, Luigi recieved a super kite. In the place of flying, he was given power walking. In addition to having the lamest every day human attributes, Luigi also had the most outrageous super power. Meat Vision. Luigi looked at what he had recieved and screamed, "You idiot, what kind of stupid powers are these?! You've just made me weaker, ya jerk!" While Luigi was yelling and ranting at the author, Wario had managed to squeeze himself free from the jaws of the shark. He made an effort too swim back to the ship with Mario and Yoshi, kicking and tossing his weight all the way. Finally, the 3 reached the bow. They climbed as high as they could and landed on deck. Mario noticed that Luigi was still in the water with the dumbfounded shark, who couldn't believe he had let such a fantastic meal get away. He was gonna eat Luigi anyway. "Luigi! Get the heck out of the water!" Mario shouted at the top of his lungs. Luigi, who had finished his ranting and raving, saw that the shark was coming for him. "Gagghhh!" he shivered. "O-O-Okay.....which one of these dumb powers will work on this guy? Hmmm.....I've got it! With are powers com......"
"STOP FOOLING AROUND AND GET OUT!" Mario screamed.
Luigi was so startled by the screaming that his Meat Vision activated. "ZAP!" The shark had been hit and transformed into a side of beef. Luigi was relieved by the miracle that the others had witnessed. "*gasp*," he sighed. "I thought I was done for.....mabey this meat vision isn't so bad after all!" He left the beef in the water and swam back to the ship. He climbed up and landed on deck with the others. "Now what?" he asked. "Do we take the ship somewhere or what?"
Yoshi thought to himself. "This is gold for my story. I can call it 'The Adventures of Dino Lad and Meat Man.' Or not....."
While he thought to himself, the others were talking about what to do. Then Wario spoke up. "I've got it! We'll let the FF members decide! You better make this a good one Yoshisaurus Rex, or were toast!"

What should are hero's do?

Take the boat?

Ask Dei T. for help?

Let PL decide?

Rest for a while?

I'm sorry the pages are so short, but I've got stuff to do. YR doesn't have to decide this one, by the way.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 03:09:11 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 05:02:30 PM »
Take the boat
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 08:18:47 PM »
Meat vision!  That was one of the funniest episodes of Fairly Odd Parents ever.  If you didn't know that was from that... your joke is even funnier.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
This stuff is good, you shouldn't worry about it. I can't wait for the rest!!!
I'm a horrible person.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 11:05:33 PM »
I say take the boat.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2005, 06:58:41 PM »
Meat vision!  That was one of the funniest episodes of Fairly Odd Parents ever.  If you didn't know that was from that... your joke is even funnier.

Yes, I did know that it was from Fairly Odd Parents. Only Timmy's dad just made meat. Luigi TURNS people into meat. I'm glad you saw that.

Yoshi turned towards Mario and asked, "Mario, why don't we just take the boat? We always run into trouble when we don't. Let's make a wise choice this time." Mario and the others agreed to Yoshi's decision; they weren't in the mood to go back into the water. "Okay," Wario said, "But I wanna be captain." It was dead silent for about five seconds, then Mario fell on the floor laughing. "You?! I think we're better of taking it to the sharks back in the water!" Mario rolled around the deck until he couldn't breath. He got to his feet and explained, "Look, this is Yoshi's story, right? I think it's best if we make him the captain. He could call all the shots!"
Wario smacked the poor dino to the left and opened his big mouth. "No way! I wanna be captain! I WANNA, WANNA, WANNA........." He screamed and yelled as hard as he could. The entire ocean erupted in chaos. Rip tides, hurricanes, violent explosions, the works! All because of Wario's boisterous tantrum. Yoshi and Luigi tried to tone him out, but nothing worked. Mario was lost in his thoughts. "God, I bet this is because he never got to be the sherif when we played cowboys. Now he wants to be the captain. We'll never here the end of this!" Luigi's eyes began to burn red with anger. His face was about to blow. "Mario, please just let him be captain!!! His screaming is driving me crazy.....I could just...just...GAGHHHHGGGHH!!!" Out of Luigi's eyes came his infamous meat vision. It zapped Wario right in the leg with an ear-cracking "POW!" The fat boy tripped and fell to the ground. In the place of his right leg was a drum stick. Instead of getting up and taking it like a man, he cried, "O-O-Okay......you can be captain, Luigi...."
"I don't want to be captain. I just want to get this over with so I can go home."
Yoshi took the wheel of the ship. "You know, I've wanted to do this all my life. Even though it's just a dream, here in the world of Subcon, it feels...so real."
The other three were listening in on Yoshi's tale. They stepped back and let Yoshi turn the ship towards the horizon.
"We'll, were gonna have to get the sails down," Mario explained.
Yoshi's face grew bright with excitement. You'd never know he was a green Yoshi, his face was so red.
"I.....get to sail the ship! Yes!! Yes!!"
Everyone but Wario had taken everyday pirate duty. He was to busy eating his own leg, that is, until Luigi turned it back.
"O-O-OWWW!" he cried. "I'm eating my own leg!"
The others laughed at Wario's stupidity, and began to dance and sing. Okay, mabey not that, but they sure were having fun. However, deep in the shadows, lurked a stalker. Watching there every movements, he spoke to himself. "Ugh! They here? What they doing? Me saw Mario and Luigi in cabin a while ago. Good thing me make break for it. !? What that smell? Ah, me smell feet!" Whatever or whoever he was, he was making loud noises.....eating his own toe nails. Needless to say, Mario could here what was going on.
"Hey! Come out with your hands up!"
The creature was scared out of his skin when he heard this. Like a badger stuck in a trash bag, he began to make a mad dash towards a cabin room. Mario, however, jumped out and grabbed him.
"Now what?" he wondered.

What should Mario do?

Let him go?

Keep hold of him?

Ask him a question?

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 07:38:57 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2005, 01:07:36 PM »
Hey, is anyone gonna pick a choice or what?

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2005, 03:47:58 PM »
I will if that's okay.  I guess this is probably the downside to having a creative story like this.

Mario should let him go. *prays that he doesn't almost kill Wario again*
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2005, 05:25:55 PM »
Don't worry. Wario won't die.

Mario released his victim; he stood up and asked, "Okay, who are you! Come into the light.....please?"
The creature didn't listen. He continued to run around the ship's quarters.
"Nuts!" Mario snapped. "I shouldn't of done that."
Yoshi let go of the wheel and climbed down to Mario's level. "What the heck is going on down here, swabby?"
A sweatdrop fell from Mario's face. "Swabby? I don't think so. If your gonna be captain, then quit acting like a huge moron."
"Well, I'm just tryin' to fit the high-seas spirit," he proclaimed. "Besides, I heard something down here. So.....what happened?"
Mario looked down into the depth's of the great hulk. "I just let some weirdo go. I think I saw him back when Luigi and I went down into the pirates cabin." Mario tightened his hat and clutched his fist. "I'll go down and catch whoever's behind this!"
Mario dashed after the stranger and into the shadows. Yoshi followed, of course.
"Ths chapter should be called 'Captain Yoshi and the swabby capture the beast!' Or...."
He wrote some notes down on a sheet of paper he stole from Wario's pocket. "And then...he wrote some notes down on a piece of paper he stole from Wario's pocket," he said outloud. Yoshi stuffed away his materials and continued to run. "Huff...huff, man....we do too much running in this stupid story! Can't I walk or something?" Yoshi's feet magically slowed down to a hault. He walked the rest of the way and caught up to Mario, who was still running. "Hey, how did you catch up to me so fast? You were walking!"
"I-I don't know. How DID I catch up to you so fast?"
Mario shook his head. "It doesn't matter. We need to find that guy!"
The two had made their way into a room deep beneath the ship's deck. It was packed with boxes and other nick-naks that had once been used by the former crew. From old, dried up fruit to cannons and swords, it was all there. If anything, the remains of 500-year old pirates rested here.
"D-D-Don't get the creeps, Yoshi....it's only a dream.....which is real......"
Mario's knees trembled so much, in fact, that dust rose from the ground.
"I'm not scared, Mario. In fact, I'm rather excited. It's been so long since we had an adventure together."
The two pushed some objects out of the way so that they could continue their search. And they still would be, if not for a loud "CRASH!"
"What was that?" Yoshi questioned. "I think it came from the deck."
Mario fell to the ground and shivered. "I bet it's that monster!!!"
"What's gotten into you Mario? Your never this scared! I thought you were some hero, but now your acting like a coward."
"I-I-I don't know what's happening! Why, all of a sudden, are you so brave?"
Another crash followed the first one. "Hold on, Yoshi. If you're not driving the ship, then who-."
"WARIO!" Yoshi screamed. He dashed up to the deck and found Wario sailing the ship.
"Hey, don't worry Yoshi! I got a F- in boating school!"
Yoshi had a blank look on his face. "Wario, don't you know what that means?"
"F for fantastic!" He cried happily.
Luigi smacked him on the head with a large piece of plank wood. "That means you failed, you stupid idiot."
"Oh....." Wario sighed. Luigi tried to take the wheel from Wario, but the fat man only smacked him away.
"No! I must pass! I'll get an A for sure! And I'll do it by landing the ship on that dangerously sharp rock over there!"
Yoshi and Luigi jumped up to take the wheel, but as usual, Wario over-powered them. Then a loud scream came from bellow.
"MAMA-MIA!"
"Mario! Yoshi gasped. What am I going to do? I need help, fast!"

What will Yoshi do?

Save Mario?
Try to take the wheel from Wario?
Abandon ship?

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2005, 06:50:19 AM »
Save Mario
Andydrew.

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 08:10:19 PM »
Yoshi dashed down to save Mario, but before he could, Wario crashed the ship onto the rocks. The great hulk sank and everyone drown.

Letting Wario take the wheel is suicide! Care to try agin?

HINT: The other two answers may not lead to what you think. Try choosing something odd!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2005, 10:23:57 PM »
Take the wheel

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2005, 05:03:51 PM »
Abondon Ship
Andydrew.

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2005, 05:37:49 PM »
Do both and neither.

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2005, 08:15:23 PM »
Can Yoshi take the wheel out of Wario's hands, and have Wario recuse Mario.
Andydrew.

Print