Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 118476 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 05:44:59 PM »
Sure I'd be willing to add anyone who asks nicely.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 08:05:05 PM »
I love this idea for a story!  Truly brilliant, LZR, you've done it again.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 10:15:19 AM »
Vincent Melee? Cool! I hope you keep up the work, Led!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 04:02:23 PM »
Can you please add me? I'd like to be called El Lavador. AYE! El Lavador try to skip class but El lavador get busted, sie? El Lavador hate detention amigos, El lavador hate detention!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 05:08:31 PM »
Haha, "sie".

And, not to sound controlling, or bossy, or just plain demanding, but it would be fun to read about myself in the story, I must say.  I don't want to make you feel like you have to include me just because I asked, though.  As far as names, that's obviously your decision along with everything else included in this story.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 05:33:18 PM by The Blue Toad »

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 06:39:56 PM »
EDIT.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 10:19:33 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 07:10:11 PM »
People I will add on the next chaper:
The Blue Toad
Luigi #98
Bigluigifan1.0
PaperLuigi
Metal Slug Mario
(and anyone else who asks will probably get in)

Sorry about no chapter updates yet, but the next chapter is a biggie. It's very long. So, just wait on that.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 09:08:41 PM »
Cool.

I never write stories like this because then I'd get bugged about when the next chapter will come out. And that I can't write. ::)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »
Um hey, I'm new to this school. Can you show me around?

Aaron

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 10:36:24 PM »
Okay new chapter. New characters I added: Drew Toad (The Blue Toad), Ben L. Fan (BigLuigiFan1.0), and El Lavador (Luigi#98). Sorry, Paper Luigi and Metal Slug Mario, I just couldn't fit you into this chapter. I'm on high demand of new characters. Next time for sure! Hey, and Luigi#98, I made you the bully character; not because you really act like that on the forums, but just because you offered to. So, here you go:

Chapter Three
Ted shuffled down the hall, eyes to the ground. He just realized he was really nervous to be around all these new people. Faces stared at him from all around the hall. People would laugh at him openly for being a new person, or as he had learned in Ms. Sapph’s class; a n00b.

“Hey new punk!” came a deep scratchy voice from in front of him.

Ted looked at the kid, and saw he was a large bully-like kid with a mullet. He bore a large grin.

“I’m going to make your life a living DKVine,” he yelled, while throwing Ted at one of the hard walls.

“Hey! There will be none of that!” shouted a teacher from behind of the bully, while pulling him back by the ear, “that’s ten more detentions, Lavador!”

The friendly teacher gave Ted a hand with his books and said, “I hear you are the new kid. I’m Mr. Lizard, the science teacher, and if I am correct, you were heading to my class right now.”

“Um…yes.”

“Okay. But please forget about El Lavador, he gives some of the kids a hard time. I can’t believe he won’t let anyone call him by his real name either; his real name is Stewie G. Nintiy-Ate. Well, let’s head off to my class.”

“Sure thing,” Ted replied, disgruntled.

He followed closely after Mr. Lizard, and stepped in a dark room full of glowing beakers and potions. He took a seat towards the front, scared of confronting El Lavador again. In a few minutes, Mr. Lizard began his class.

“Okay, today’s lesson will be very fun for those with an iron gut, but not so fun for one with a yellow belly…” he began.

“Hey, Mr. Lizard,” said another student, “shouldn’t you take attendance first?”

“Yeah,” he replied, “but, that would be boring…trust me; you’re all here.”

“No, Jimmy isn’t h…”

“Um, Greta, why don’t you go sit in the hall,” Mr. Lizard pressed.

She sat up, sighed, and waddled out of the room.

“Okay, back to business; today we are dissecting goombas,” Mr. Lizard jubilantly announced, “but for the squeamish, we have virtual goomba-dissecting on the computers. Now find a partner, and we’ll begin.”

Ted desperately looked around for somebody that he already knew; nope, nobody. But, he still didn’t want to look like a loser, so he sat down with a random kid.

“Hey,” the boy said, “who are you?”

“Ted,” Ted replied, “I’m new.”

The boy sighed and said, “Well, I was saving a seat for Drew Toad, but whatever.”

“Oh, sorry,” Ted apologized, and this Drew Toad kid walked up.

“Um,” Drew said, “Ben, I thought I was going to be your partner.”

Just in perfect timing, Mr. Lizard said, “Groups of three are fine!”

“Oh, good,” this Ben kid said, “well, Ted, I am Ben L. Fan.”

“Why does everyone put emphasis on their middle names at this school,” Ted muttered as Mr. Lizard plopped a tray on their desk. On the tray was a dead goomba, and a scalpel.

A few groans could be heard the class, followed by Mr. Lizard saying, “You think this is bad? Just wait till you’re a senior, and dissecting koopas!”

“Well we better get started,” said Drew Toad, “Ted, you begin.”

“What,” Ted said, “are you kidding me! I’m not cutting into that poor creature!”

“Who’s the n00b here?”

“Well put,” Ted said as he picked up the scalpel, shaking.

The next hours was spent with gagging, goomba guts, and bloody hands. Ted left the room, shaken, pale as if he had just seen a ghost. Drew Toad came out behind him, and slapped him on the back, laughing. This was enough force to make Ted lean over and spew chunks all over the hall. Everyone started laughing at him, and mocking him. Ted slipped into a corner, disturbed. How could people think this is funny.

“Hey,” El Lavador screeched, “look everyone! It’s Ted Zeplinbarfs!”

The hall erupted with laughter, and a janitor in a blue suit walked up with a mop. He stared at Ted, who was reading the janitor’s nametag: Janitor Dayton.

“You know,” he said, “it is sickly kids like you that make my job even worse!”

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 01:21:17 AM »
Oh, man, this is too rich! I wish TMK still hosted their own fanfics, because this would fit in well. I found it irrating that when I tried to submit Mario and TMK Unite, fanfics was moved...

Anyway, please keep writing! This pwns!

(Dissecting Goombas... eeew.)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 07:46:17 AM »
haha, keep this going, it's great.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »
Okay, Led. I'll ask nicely.
Can I be in the next chapter?
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2006, 04:33:56 PM »
*faints from the dead Goomba*

(no way I'm puking though)

Awesome! I have a feeling this will last a long time. Keep going, Led, and maybe this could become a sticky! Probably not, I'm no mod or admin. :)
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 04:49:53 PM »
Haha, wow.  Dead Goombas.

Print