Print

Author Topic: I found it!  (Read 3394 times)

« on: March 23, 2001, 07:03:22 PM »
well today i found the secret page. boy that was cleverly hidden. Deezer should have got my e mail by now. heres how you get to it ****** ***** **** *** *** *** * * * *** * oops i cant tell you

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2001, 06:37:11 AM »
just give us a clue!!!!!

okay, maybe i AM a little overenthusiastic about this.

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2001, 03:24:54 AM »
Uhh, no. Where's that e-mail with the secret subject line, hmm?

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2001, 09:45:29 AM »
What secret site are we talking about?
]B (O) (O) $ '][' ]E ]R

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2001, 02:35:43 PM »
What do you mean you didnt get the message? well my E-mail might of screwed up. Did you get the Mario is Missing music i sent you? either that or i might not of found it. I clicked on the Donkey kong 3 thing in the nes section, is that the right place? not that you would answer that on this message board so just e-mail me.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2001, 12:14:33 AM »
Clicking on the "Donkey Kong 3 thing on the NES page" won't do anything. Even if it did for you, it's not the secret page. ;)

I got your e-mail. The file didn't work because it's a .LNK file which is looking for something on your computer. YOu didn't attach the actual file that you wanted me to hear.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2001, 01:52:10 PM »
What SECRET PAGE are you talking about?!
]B (O) (O) $ '][' ]E ]R

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2001, 02:56:29 PM »
The secret page was a page hidden on TMK's server with one little link somewhere in the site. So far one person found it, but possibly Marionut#1 did...?

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact youre blind/youre so empty inside/its hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2001, 07:23:14 PM »
ya sorry about that Deezer. The file is a piano version of it and its off a CD. Im having a heck of a time coping it to my computer, can any body help me? Hmm maybe my browser was screwing up because the DK3 thing wont work now. DANG!!!! by the Deezer can you please E mail me when things like that happen so i can try it again?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print