Print

Author Topic: Show Off your Drawing Skills (Hand-drawings)  (Read 28943 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 11:08:13 AM »
That is some nice shading, TEM. Looks like a real dolalr on the ground!
*Tries picking it up*
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 12:55:43 PM »
You could print it out, drop it, and then pick it up.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 06:41:01 PM »
You could print it out, drop it, and then pick it up.

Lol, that's a riot. I think I'd pick it up and say, "Hey guys, a real dollar! The only thing that's not real about it is that it's from the United States of Blow'd up!"

Anyways, here's how I draw. Note: This drawing was made about 1 1/2 years ago. It was something for neopets that I had drawn. If only my scanner would work, I'd be making tons of deviants!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 07:57:43 PM »
Scanners hate people. BTW, here's some piccies I'm proud of. Ones on deviantART, that is.

Wakeup call ~ Try to figure out why he did that...
I hate Ditto ~ I really do.
Mom's birthday gift ~ Do you really think she looks like me?
Homestar as PuppyLuver ~ Why anyone would want to dress up as me is over my head.
Strong Bad as PuppyLuver ~ Oh grapes, not him too!
Jade and... oh... ~ Jade(Serafina Pekkala) likeys Coach Z. Likes him a little too much. Now who does that remind you of?
WASP ~ Please try not to laugh at this.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2006, 09:08:17 PM »

Wow. I wish I could draw the Turtles that well. Leatherhead looks too friendly in that picture though. At least, I think that's Leatherhead.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2006, 09:41:37 PM »
Lol, that's a riot. I think I'd pick it up and say, "Hey guys, a real dollar! The only thing that's not real about it is that it's from the United States of Blow'd up!"
The United States of Blow'd Up, huh? Maybe it would be valid after a nuclear war.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2006, 09:48:44 PM »
The United States of Blow'd Up, huh? Maybe it would be valid after a nuclear war.

Yeah, it would be. But we wouldn't want that to happen, would we? Because then we'd probably have to fight for oxygen tanks (if they hadn't alrady been blown up). Just like in the book, Z for Zacharia (that is not how you spell zacharia XD)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006, 11:20:56 PM »
I'll let you all look around my deviantART account.
That gives you an idea of what I do in my spare time both at school and at home.(When I'm not playing video games.)
I'm giving the link because some of the stuff there may not be TMK appropriate. Meaning I sometimes say naughty words and don't feel bad about it.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2006, 11:22:20 PM »
Nice Waluigi! He got a wicked suit.

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2006, 11:38:02 PM »
He got Lupin III's suit.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006, 10:20:38 AM »
If my scanner was working properly, I would be able to post the entire picture. Anyways, I tricked a lot of people with this picture. Sonic 2 Beta researchers/hackers (or ICEknight) will know why. Let's compare those to [insert creator of Sonic's name here]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 10:24:20 AM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2006, 11:02:28 AM »
You wanna see all of mine? deviantART
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 04:30:39 PM »
Wow. I wish I could draw the Turtles that well. Leatherhead looks too friendly in that picture though. At least, I think that's Leatherhead.

Yes, it is Leatherhead.  I am slightly irked by his right shoulder(our left).  Too friendly... no such thing, man.

DAIRY KING!!  Welcome back!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 10:23:27 AM »
I'm sorry if these images are huge.

Middle aged Jessie and James from Pokemon

Macho Link

That's all I have at the moment.  I'm coloring in a hand drawn picture of Tashio and Louisa (AKA the Mario Cousins) in photoshop.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 01:36:00 AM »
WOW-WIE! Link is not supposed to be a buff guy! But anywyas, here's some of my art:
(1) MK:DS Peach
(2) A girl looking through a glass of lemonade
(3) Human Birdo

Print