Print

Author Topic: Show Off your Drawing Skills (Hand-drawings)  (Read 29062 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 03:32:20 PM »
That was needless to say!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 05:40:04 PM »
GiftedGirl does awesome anime shaking-hands. (WASP)

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 12:19:43 AM »
She does have great anime hands. I love them. They make me laugh, especially her picture with people running scared. They crack me up!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2006, 05:12:40 PM »
In no particular order. AEC stands for Armless Elf Cop.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 06:38:58 PM »
~Boo
~Yoshi (a better version of this one)
~3D Goombella (again, a better version, this time of this)
~Peach from SMS (really old drawing; there are many obvious problems with it >_<)
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2006, 07:22:02 PM »
Guess what Sapphira? YOUR ART RAWKS! You've got mad skills.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 07:29:33 PM by pt_peach »

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 07:26:24 PM »
Sweet art. Now that's some talent.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2006, 08:10:09 PM »
:D Aww...shucks... thanks guys... *^_^* (to everyone who's said something about my art; I never responded to others' responses. >_<; )

Seriously, have you ever tried to send in your art to art museums?
Yep! I have! I've won some stuff too, or at least have been nominated in hard competitions, which have been hard to make the cut for.

Why don't you post all of your art on Deviant?
I only like posting stuff I feel are completely finished and "worthy". I lot of my art I want to touch up on or take better pictures or scans of before I upload to DA. Another part of it is laziness, since I like to make sure of dates of completion, make good commentary about each piece, among other things. Meh. >_>;
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 08:19:15 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2006, 08:26:55 PM »
I think my rendition of the Frog Pig in MS paint is far superious to anythign that you have ever drawn. </sarcasm>
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 02:15:37 PM »
Guess what Sapphira? YOUR ART RAWKS! You've got mad skills.

I second that motion.
*Raises hand*
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
GiftedGirl does awesome anime shaking-hands. (WASP)
She does have great anime hands. I love them. They make me laugh, especially her picture with people running scared. They crack me up!

You guys think I do good hands? You mean, like the flailing hands or just everyday hands?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2006, 04:15:02 PM »
I am talking about your flailing hands!

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2006, 04:20:31 PM »
Oh. *stares blankly for hours* Okay!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2006, 08:39:46 PM »
Zoinks! I never noticed this topic before!

Okay, here's some stuff I made. These characters were made up by my brother and me, and I may use them in a comic eventually. If you want to know more about them (like character sketches and stuff), just tell me. :)

Timmy Turtle

Tara Turtle (Timmy's girlfriend)

Sammy Snake

(Sammy as "Deadeye Sam")

Fred Bobkins

Tricia Turtle

(Please Note: These characters were drawn during different time periods, and that may explain why, for example, the Fred Bobkins drawing is horrible when compared with the Tricia Turtle one.)

Other unrelated drawings:

Oaf

Oaves (yes, that's the plural) are imaginary creatures made up by my brother and me. They're like little, grouchy old men, and are characteristically loud-mouthed, clumsy, and incredibly stupid. They're sort of like dwarves, but vary much more in size (they're always a lot smaller than real old men, though). All kinds of hilarious facts about oaves have been made up, and I'll describe them to anyone who asks.

Grouchy Old Man

Just a random, grouchy old man.

P.S.  Bird Person, that Armless Elf Cop is great. All you other people have talent, too.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2006, 08:44:30 PM »
Oaves sound like Smurfs.

Print