Poll

Which Mario character do you think you are most like?

Mario
11 (20.8%)
Luigi
14 (26.4%)
Peach
1 (1.9%)
Toad
6 (11.3%)
Wario
4 (7.5%)
Waluigi
4 (7.5%)
Bowser
2 (3.8%)
Yoshi
4 (7.5%)
other
7 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Print

Author Topic: Which character do you think you are most like?  (Read 13090 times)

« on: May 05, 2006, 11:25:05 AM »
I would like to think that I am most like Mario but that would simply not be totally true. I am probably more like Luigi in the fact that I get scared kind of easy. But also I am sorta like Mario in the fact that Im pretty quite. Im more like Luigi though since I get scared but I will get the job done.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 01:49:19 PM »
What, no Yoshi?
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 02:03:06 PM »
Umm... no Yoshi is not in there.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 03:15:44 PM »
Perhaps this shouldn't be a poll. There are hundreds of Mario characters out there.

I would have to say Vivian, because she is so kind and innocent... ^_______________^ So, anyhoo, I did not vote. If you want to remove the poll, neotev, you may ask a moderator to do so.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 03:22:03 PM »
wow... A lot of people chose Luigi. I did because I'm not exactly popular, but not stupid like Wario.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 03:30:58 PM »
Well, Luigi, yeah. Somewhat lanky, willing to work in the shadows, rather timid.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 03:36:35 PM »
I used to think I was Luigi, but I've beefed up since then. So I'm Wario!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 04:24:07 PM »
Wow, Luigi does have a lot of votes. Reminds me of my old Luigi Simpson days for some reason... *goes into flashback*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 06:39:29 PM »
Definitely Luigi for me.

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 07:58:06 PM »
I've always considered myself the cowrdly, yet brainy and snivley villian type. So, Waluigi goes for me.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 12:26:48 AM »
I don't really fit any of those listed characters. Peach, maybe? ^shrug^

Of all the different Mario characters, I'd say I'm most like Goombella. Self-explanatory if you know me and know Goombella's character.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 08:52:40 AM »
SMBHQ's neglected characters section has a personality quiz.  I took it and my first result was Yoshi.

But my friendboy and I are like the Bros.  What makes me Luigi like I'm younger and taller than my friend.  But what makes me like Mario is that I'm more like the leader.

I'm probably more like Yoshi or Luigi.  Yoshi cause that was the result in the personality quiz, and Luigi cause I'm the younger and taller of two siblings, I'm not as outgoing as my older sister was when she was my age.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 09:40:35 AM »
Of all the different Mario characters, I'd say I'm most like Goombella. Self-explanatory if you know me and know Goombella's character.
I started thinking about that and the reason came to me two seconds after I read your post.

I definetly think Luigi. He's pretty shy and so am I (Yes, still, but just a little bit now.), I'm not really the fatest person so I'd have about something like his weight, I'm also pretty tall, and that's really all I can think of. Heh, I also just started thinking and that's not too far away from Waluigi.
I'm a horrible person.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 10:20:25 AM »
I could have sworn Waluigi was anorexic (or however you spell that).  Maybe he's just super tall, so tall that he's bow-legged.  After thinking about it, I think I'm most like Luigi.  Additional reasons continuing from my last post: I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat.  I'm also pretty tall
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »
Luigi for me too. I'm not the hero in most cases when it comes to stuff, but I do help in a way. And I'm not exactly the most enthusiatic person I know either, so timid yes.

Print