Print

Author Topic: My new Fanfic (READ)  (Read 2555 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: May 20, 2006, 09:03:31 PM »
      Hello everyone, this is a fanfic that I wrote on paper a few hours ago, because my other fanfic is failing, I decided to start a fresh and new one. Well, Here it is!

CHAPTER ONE: The story starts out with Luigi trying to fix a gas leak in his home with mario. "Oh man! Luigi says. this leak has been here for two whole months Now! And I still haven't been able to fix it!" Luigi's Calcuim is dangeressly low, so he decides to get a drink of milk. he washes his hands then walks up to his fridge. Hoping to find dairy he finds an empty carton.
              " Ah great! He says. I guess I gotta go to the toad town shop fore more milk!" He goes from the kitchen to the den to find mario watching TV. "Yo, Bro. Luigi says. Don't turn on the chiminey while i'm gone okay?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Mario says quickly. Luigi leaves without speaking. " What'd you say?" Mario askes to no one.
              When luigi comes back home he finds the place in ruins. It was jet black and smelled like gas. "Oh my god! Luigi says in suprisment. how am I going to clean the carpet?" He askes. He walks around the rubble to only trip on something. Luigi turns his head to see what it was only to find..... Mario's Body!!! It had many burns and his clothes were in ashes. Luigi tightly hugs the body. "WHEN!!, WHERE!!!, WHY!!!!".As Luigi is sobbing he doesn't see the ghostly figure approach him until it says. " YUOOOOO, KILEDDDDD MEEEEEE". Luigi gasps. "Mario, Is that you?". "You KILLLLEDDD MEEEEEEEEE" The ghost says as it tries to strangle Luigi. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Luigi screams as he runs trough the doorway where the door is supposed to be. He decides the best thing to do is go to Peach's Castle and tell them all about that. So he does. THE END OF CHAPTER ONE.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 01:39:13 PM by SushieBoy »
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 02:43:40 PM »
Ugggh,maybe I should stick to writing battles.

CHAPTER TWO: A Haunting In The Mushroom Kingdom.

It was a stormy night as Luigi ran helplessly through the woods. Sweat and rain ran down his face like foamy beer. Pirana Plants shreaded his light green overalls. As he darted in every direction Luigi saw shadowy apparations of mario moaning and groaning loudly,that made the bro. dart in the oppisite direction.

As Luigi spotted the quiet Toad Town in the near horizon he gave a sigh of relief. Luigi busted through the gate that connected toad town with pleasant path,he caused great commotion. waking people up from thier sleep. Two gaurds noticed Luigi heading for the castle gate. "HALT! one gaurd yelled. Who goes there!". "Hey man! Luigi said said vey nervously. You gotta let me in! See I gotta tell the princess that..Luigi was interupted by a second gaurd. "The highness doesn't have guests in the middle of the night!" The gaurd said as the two tried to ram into Luigi. But our green man tripped them both,flinging them into a nearby pond.
                                                              Luigi slammed through the unlocked gate as he jolted through the paved path leading to the door. As Luigi quitely opened the door causaully he was in a peaceful scene. Peach  was siting at a table, drinking tea with a side of yoshi cookies. Yoshi and toad where sitting on large pillows on the floor beside a fireplace, also eating yoshi cookies. "Oh hi, Luigi. Peach said just giving a small glimpse at the man. Come sit down and have a cup of tea. A yoshi cookie?Best cookies in town, Yoshi made them himself this morning. C'mon, I'll put another log on the fireplace!"
   "Oh I knew I should have got a log fire place!" Luigi said to himself. "Luigi what happened?" Peach finally said as everyone else took a look at a man in the doorway. Ragged clothes, missing cap, dirty shoes, wet face. This where only some horrifying features. "Well i got something to tell ya'll guys. Luigi said. Mario is......Dead! Everyone gasped. Peach,Yoshi and toad burst into tears. "It Can't be true!!!!" Peach said. "Now who is going to ride me!!" Yoshi screamed. " And who am I going to tell "Thank you! But our princess is in another castle!" To?". Said Toad. Soon everything turned from sadness to horror as an opaque figure of mario appeared on the staircase. "I'mmmm gooooing toooo kiiiiil youuuu, Luigi" The figure said. "Oh yeah? Luigi answered. With what?". The figure didn't answer, it just took out a long butcher knife and darted strait to Luigi. Physco music started playing as Luigi screamed frozen stiff. Yoshi then reacted quickly by throwing an egg at the figure, knocking it onto the floor. "I'lllll beeeeee baaaaaaack." The figure said as it disapeared. "See? Now he's triyng to kill me!" Luigi said very frightened. "What's all the commotion? Daisy said as she came through the front door."I hate to tell you but. Peach said. Mario is dead". "WHAT? Daisy said in confusion. Mario is gone? Dibs on his....nah he doesn't have anything good."

END OF CHAPTER TWO

« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 01:00:05 PM by SushieBoy »

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 12:12:57 AM »
XD

I like this fanfic! Quite an interesting metaphor at the beginning of Chapter 2... good job!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 06:58:54 AM »
Yeeeeeeesh... scary...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 10:49:47 PM »
CHAPTER THREE: The Bright Idea.

"How could you say that?!". Luigi said to Daisy. "He had great stuff".He holds up a rare Hank Aaron baseball card. "Well anyway, Peach said. What can we do about this?". "May I suggest a funeral?" Toad answers. So, the gang looks in the phonebook for  funerals. They find a person and call him. The man had trucker clothes with oily stains. Was very fat, and had a an old black sweaty cap. He held a figer as thick as a hotdog, pointing to Luigi. "Are you Luigi?" The man asked.
   "Well, yes. Luigi answered. I need your price for a funeral". The man hands Luigi a card that reads "7,147$". "What!? Luigi yells eagerly. I'm not going to pay this for a funeral!". "I think you have to accept that". The man answers casually. "Now way man! Luigi answers. You're not the only funeral guy in town!" Luigi impatiently flips through the phone book, he finds the funeral page and the man's ad, it reads "The only funeral guy in town". "D'oh!" Luigi shouts.
   "Just get outta here". Luigi says to the man. The man leaves without speaking. "Don't worry. Peach says. Toadsworth will fix a funeral tommorow with his Authentic Funeral Licence!". "I gotta Drivers Lisenece. Toad says. But what do I do with it?". "You can rent a floor buffer" Yoshi anwsers. Toad's eyes suddenly lit up. "I know what to do!". "What?". Everyone askes in unison. "Well, Toad anwsers. Maybe we can get a magic spells book from the Toad Town Library! And we can use a spell to revive Mario!". Everyone gives a sigh of relive, exept for Yoshi, he was a bit puzzled. "Couldn't we just wish Mario back with the Dragon Balls?". "No". Toad answers. "TO THE PEACH MOBILE!" Peach yells as everyone piles up in a chariot and is off to the library.

END OF CHAPTER THREE

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 12:54:51 PM »
Remember this?

CHAPTER TWO: The Trip To The Library With Unexpected Results

The midnight sky was slowly showing the sun, dawn was just across the street. Everyone was piled in to Peach's Mobile. They soon arrived to the Toad Town library.
Peach: Well, here we are..
Daisy: Let's hurry up, I'm missing my shows!
   Luigi soon opened the moldy door to the library, and flicked the lights to a cowebby room with rows and rows of book shelves filled dusty books. Everyone started to search around the large room.
Toad: I got a bad feeling about this....
Luigi: Don't be a crybaby! This maybe our only shot at bringing Mario back!
   The group soon walked to the middle of two shelves, searching for a spell book. Suddenly yoshi looked up to find a shadowy person walking through the second floor staircase.
Yoshi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Yoshi was frightened, so he tried to run away but instead slammed into one of the large shelves and caused a domino affect.
Toad: Uh-oh!
   Everyone scrambled out of the way of the falling shelves, hoping not to be crushed. falling books where bonking the the team on thier heads.
Peach: stupid dictonary! Ruining my crown
Daisy: It's not as bad as this phonebook!
   Everyone slowly dodged out of the last falling shelve, they all landed on the ground with a large bump. They all looked back at the mess they had created.
Yoshi: I'd shure hate to get charged for this.
Luigi looked in front of them to find a hallway addressed "SPELL SECTION"
Luigi: I think will find the answers to all of our problems here!
They all enetered the large almost endless hallway. For a few minutes the team was walking around, until a book flew out of it's shelve, and slammed Luigi on his back.
Luigi: Ow!
   Luigi slowly picked up the book that hurt him.
Luigi: "THE ART OF REVIVE SPELLS" AHA!!
Peach: That's what we need!
Toad: Darn right!
They all walked over to the "CHECK OUT" table..

END OF CHAPTER FOUR

Print