Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96169 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #420 on: August 14, 2007, 11:36:10 PM »
Heh, nothing wrong with drawing Yoshis, and you've made some pretty cute/amusing ones.

One point I'd like to raise in general, though:  Why are people still using this thread?
It was originally made in the general chat area so that there'd be a place to post artwork, but now there's a whole subforum for fan-made creations!  This little thread is suffocating all of the different pieces!
You guys can go ahead and make new threads when you've got something to show.  Nobody's gonna complain; that's what the subforum's for!

...Yeah, that's just been bugging me.
Go Moon!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #421 on: August 15, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »
You're absolutely right. Though, having one topic per piece wouldn't be what I call ideal... it'd take a lot longer to browse, that's for sure... but, easier to look for exactly what you want to see. Perhaps this topic ought to be painstakingly split into categories, by style or subject?
Edit: Maybe each member should use his or her own thread?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 12:35:12 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2007, 01:09:40 AM »
Well, just use your judgment.
If it's something you're proud of or that you worked hard on, go ahead and give it its own topic.
If it's something smaller or quicker but still worthwhile, go ahead and group it with other like pieces, either in its own topic, or in a topic dedicated to your own art.
If it's something really small or decidedly not worthy of a new topic, go ahead and post it here.

...Or something like that.
Just don't confine it all to this little topic; there's a whole subforum out there, waiting to be filled with art.
Go Moon!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #423 on: August 15, 2007, 12:43:40 PM »
So you mean I can post up an entire topic for my drawing of a stick man? And next day I can post up another topic with a stick man holding a ball on his right hand?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #424 on: August 15, 2007, 04:26:35 PM »
You should read Fifth's post.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #425 on: August 25, 2007, 02:02:56 AM »
These are all pretty bad, but they were made in MSPaint. I suppose that's not a good excuse, but I'm using it....
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #426 on: August 25, 2007, 05:54:48 AM »
Those are really good!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #427 on: August 25, 2007, 06:48:40 PM »
The Doctor Mario is especially good.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #428 on: August 25, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »
So today I got a sketchbook which I will be using an an art class I'm in this year. We got a list with 18 weeks on it and three entries under each week, and we have to draw one of them. If I ever get a scanner, I may scan and post some of it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #429 on: September 01, 2007, 07:42:03 PM »
Here's something I just drew. He's the Ultimate Warrior, one of my favorite pro wrestlers. It isn't really finished yet, but this is the base.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 08:13:01 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #430 on: December 08, 2007, 08:05:50 PM »
*BWEAAAAD*

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #431 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:07 PM »

Mario meets Pauline for the first time.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #432 on: December 14, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »
Mario! Keep the fluids in you mouth to yourself!

Heh, great picture!

Anyway, my tech class entered it's photoshop unit a couple weeks ago. As a final project, we had to take two images and edit ourselves into the picture. I guess the second one I made could count as a fan creation...

Check it out.

It's based on this wonderful image of Samus. I used the quick mask, distort, perspective, brush/sample, clone stamp, blur and smudge tools to make it. What do you think?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:07:33 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #433 on: December 14, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »
Pretty neat, actually! The freshmen in our class that take Computer 1 photoshopped a picture of another classmate so it looked like he ruled over Denver, which I found hilarious given the classmate made to rule over the city.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #434 on: December 18, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »

A little guy I made in my college art class.  I call him Boogie Man.  Isn't he cute?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print