Print

Author Topic: wat do u wanna b when u grow up?  (Read 5353 times)

« on: March 14, 2005, 05:33:04 PM »
i wanna be in the NFL. but if i cant do that, i wanna be a electronic or computer engineer. something of that nature.

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 08:05:13 PM »
1. Teach English to Japanese children
2. Continue down the road of music, and stay in some sort of Symphonic band or something like that
3. Voice acting
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 09:12:00 PM »
NIS, you've got some nerve, continuing on here with that username. You should change it.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 10:33:24 PM »
I'm already a teacher's assistant, but I'm going to University to get my bachelor of education, and I'm gonna be a real teacher!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 10:46:40 PM »
Wow! A real Teacher.  What subject?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 12:05:12 AM »
Why, work for Nintendo, of course.

Nachos make me macho,
Berries make me merry,
If you want me to stop,
Too bad. (Raspberry)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 11:34:23 AM »
I would be, a plumber, that was easy!

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 01:54:43 PM »

Edited by - Tingrio on 3/17/2005 1:51:35 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2005, 04:33:22 PM »
I'm going to be a primary teacher which teaches all subjects from grades K - 6

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2005, 05:36:01 PM »
Video game designer.

''I am feeling fat, and sassy!''

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005, 06:04:58 PM »
I would like to be a History or Biology teacher at the High School level.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 08:36:49 PM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 06:18:53 PM »
I'm planning on making my living by kidnapping strangers on the streets of New York. I'll put them in a big hole and shout at them from above to do entertaining things, such as "pretend to juggle torches" or "see which one of you can walk on this the longest." I will motivate them with a shotgun, modified to shoot paint balls, or a paintball gun, modified to look like a shotgun. It will also shoot actual shotgun shells, and I will suprise them every once in a while with a real one. When they fall asleep, I'll toss various bags of flour, salt, and sugar down on them to wake them up, and just start laughing my head off crazily for no reason. A cacling, maniacle, carefully toned and pitched laugh that will haunt their memories for the rest of their lives. Me and my buddy will run this little buisness, and work shifts to make sure they don't escape. He wants to take the night shift, because he thought the trapped in a hole bit was perfect for his "Silence of the Lambs" bit. He'll tell them that "It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again" and won't even provide them with lotion, and then spray them with the garden hose. I'm not too sure if that's even from the Silence of the Lambs, and neither is he, because we haven't seen it. We just got that line from that episode of South Park where Cartman was doing that thing with the lotion and the hose again and his mother refered to it as playing "Lambs" so that's what we're assuming. Boy will it be fun. Not too sure how I'll make money off of this, though.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2005, 06:34:04 PM »
Well, I must say... That sounds despicably twisted. Where's your joke tag...? Heh, heh...?

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 10:06:11 PM »
Professional bum here. You get to meet all sorts of interesting people in this career choice. Sit on the sidewalk with an empty hat, and strangers give you money for free! You don't have to work at all for it! Just draw a sign and stand anywhere busy and you can even get free meals! Just think, free time, 24/7. All the time in the world to hang out with your bum buddies! It's the perfect (non)job!

I hope the joke tags were implied by this one.......

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/15/2005 8:09:03 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2005, 10:59:55 PM »
I would like to become a programmer, most preferably for videogames OR I would like to go to school to study music (I am already a very excellent Saxophonist). Either job will work for me.

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

Print