Print

Author Topic: Europe/Ireland software sales (thru 6/02): Weird rant edition!  (Read 4004 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:44:46 PM »
I get the feeling people around here don't like to see sales rankings, but I sure do! It's like a tiny window into people's wallet. I always think "hm, they are buying that? They must be rich." Then again, sometimes I look and think "they bought that?! Maybe they need more bran in their diet..."

Ranting over, here's the latest Euro/Ireland numbers (TMK database titles only):

Europe
LAST|CURRENT||GAME
3 4 Mario Strikers Charged Football
7 8 Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training
21 20 New Super Mario Bros.
- 38 WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Ireland
LAST|CURRENT||GAME
3 6  New Super Mario Bros.
8 8  Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training
- 10 Mario Strikers Charged Football
10 13 Nintendogs: Lab & Friends

In case you don't know, and I'm sure you do, Super Paper Mario has yet to release in these territories. Can you believe that? In other countries, *cough* JAPAN *cough*, the game has already experience its 15 minutes, yet here the game has yet to see the spotlight!

Link: neogaf forums
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 09:01:23 PM »
I get the feeling people around here don't like to see sales rankings, but I sure do!
I do too.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 05:55:56 AM »
I get the feeling people around here don't like to see sales rankings, but I sure do!

Meh, I'm kinda indifferent. If Mario's bustin' heads at the sales like he normally does, that's wonderful. If he's not, then he just needs some momentum from a new game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print