Print

Author Topic: Fav. music in SMRPG????  (Read 5803 times)

Kat

« on: June 02, 2000, 11:05:50 PM »
^^;; Ok, now u know I'm just a little *too* obsessed with SMRPG...but who can't hate that masterpiece of a game? Anyway, I was just wondering who likes what music/scene for tha game. Mine:

~Music~
1. ENDING PARADE!! ^^ I love it!! All the characters are all kawaii and super deformed, Even Mack and Smithy! ^__________^;;
2. When Dodo "polishes" the statues in Nimbus town ^__^ very funnie...
3. The battle with Bowser [hey, I like anything with Bowser in it]
4. The sunken ship [Creppy.. I love it]
5. Monstro town... ^__^;;
6. Battle with smithy [tha 1st battle] ^_______^
7. Battle with Culex [Did anyone else reconise that that's also in Final Fantasy 2?]
8. The Factory
9. Gaz's scene...when Mario plays as the Bowser doll, and then get's shot in the head ;-;
10. And the battle music for a boss~battle music is always good ^-~

Fav. Scene

hmm.. toughie... I guess out of all the scene's,  ^_^ The one where Bowser is sobbing at booster tower!!! ;-; I feel the pain Bowser.. And my other fav scene is when those Birdies polish "A Plumber's Lament" ^__^.

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2000, 11:18:06 PM »
Yeah, SMRPG's music is some of the best.  The composer is the same one who did Parasite Eve, and she's a woman, too.  Most composers are men... Anyway, I think the music in Smithy's factory and the music that plays when the sword first falls into Bowser's Keep are some of the best.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2000, 12:00:31 PM »
I really don't have to say anything; Kat pretty much said it all for me ^_^;;

Star light, Star bright, it's my job to set things right!
Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2000, 02:29:39 PM »
..mnn...such a hard choice...The Forest one is really good, although Bowser's Keep (2nd visit) is really good,too. I also like the boss battle music. (such as Yaridovich type bosses) Oh.. *sigh* I can't rightfully make up my mind... X_@

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2000, 05:27:06 PM »
SMRPG's music is totally awesome! My favourite music though.......dear god, that's a tough question....um......I think I'd have to say..I don't know, but here's the five ones I like the best in no particular order;

- Mushroom Kingdom
- Mushroom Way
- Smithy battle
- Nimbus Palace (with Vanentina laughing in the background)
- Sunken Ship

~Mikle
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2000, 05:44:20 PM »
I LOVE EM ALLL!!

^_________________________________________^

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Im gonna kick Bowser's Arse affar.   ~Geno~
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Im gonna kick Bowser's Arse affar.   ~Geno~

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2000, 10:57:05 PM »
Yes the ending parade music was soo kewlio!!And if you waited a while the mario theme plays ;-; its sooo bootiful,dude!Ya kno my favorite scene is when after u beat da game I like it when Valentina and Booster r getting married,then he runs away and Dodo is like "umm yaa ookkkkk..."Dodo is funni.Anyways back to el topic I already answered so /:Þ pbbbt!I'm Lita!!!!
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2000, 08:16:04 AM »
I like file select and the "somethings-happened-to-this-town-and-Mario-better-fix-it-or-were-all-in-big-trouble" theme.

My Nic Is Jefrea
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2000, 08:49:15 PM »
Ahhhhh SMRPG, my fave game! I absolutely LOVE the music, its the best I've ever heard, but I especially like the music when U fight Culex (from Final Fantasy), the end parade, and nimbus land. Whats the news with the sequel? Will it be on the 64 or the dolphin?
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Kat

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2000, 10:15:42 PM »
I believe it's gonna be on the N64~ and I think it'll be out sometime next year... maybe around fall, correct me someone if im wrong...

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2000, 06:52:04 AM »
Actually this year Christmas
You know i''m more than just a doll,don''''t you?......

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2000, 07:18:50 AM »
I know this is totally beside the point of this topic...but I heard SMRPG2: N64, this year, fall.

wherever He is that's where i wanna be.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Print