Print

Author Topic: Luigi=nobody!  (Read 2136 times)

« on: June 16, 2001, 06:26:41 PM »
who is Luigi?   a shadow to mario!
i think luigi is just trying to steal the spotlight.  he is nothing compared to mario.  Any Luigi fans out there, sorry but your living by false hope.  he is a loser.

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2001, 08:06:15 PM »
Well, this will cause a disturbance in the forums.

Do the Koopa!
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2001, 08:16:46 PM »
If Luigi sucks so much, why did you put him in your username?. . . idiot.  That's like me coming here and posting that anyone named Billy is a big chump.

Obviously, this guy is starving for attention, so Luigi fans, the best thing for you to do is just ignore him.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2001, 08:40:58 PM »
i agree with you Billy ( no not about everybody named Billy being chumps but about ignoring this very confused,attention starved idiot guy.)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2001, 10:05:18 AM »
Ok everybody STOP acting like there REAL PEOPLE! There sprites on a screen! Come on people. I like the mario games just as much as any of you but you guys are getting CRAZY. "Luigies better, Marios better." who gives a crap.

"Lets just play the game, thats what its all about anyways."

Sorry if I offended any body
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2001, 10:40:06 AM »
Actually, more recently, they're a bunch of polygons, not sprites. Heh--yeah. Bye.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2001, 12:09:24 PM »
Y'know,I just replied a topic like this,(only with Waluigi) and I said "He's not trying to steal the spotlite!He's just the same as his brother!"Okay?

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Print