Print

Author Topic: Place your bets!  (Read 2446 times)

« on: July 05, 2001, 01:16:18 PM »
OK, I just rented mario Party 3 and Mario Tennis and was rather pleased to find out that Daisy was in the games, just as the rumours said (no comment on Waluigi, he's okay, but what a stupid name!) Anyway,  I have a couple of bets. Any takers?
1. How much do you want to bet that Daisy and Waluigi will only ever be in Party and sports games, and never their own games.
2. What do you suppose Miyamato-san was smoking when he came up with the name "Waluigi"
3. How much do you want to bet that Mario's ex-girlfriend, Pauline, will show up in a new game?
4. How much do you want to bet that it will be Mario Party 4... and that's it?
5. How much do you want to bet that she'll look just like Peach and Daisy (except with red hair and an... orange dress)?

Well, you guys wanted new topics. Here's one. Bye-byes!

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Link

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2001, 06:09:35 PM »
I don't gambel. Sorry. Is it legal? Did you check with Deezer first before you posted this topic?

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2001, 08:27:58 PM »
I hope you're kidding! Didn't you know those were hypothetical questions? I wasn't seriously asking you to bid.. It was a joke.. Geez!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2001, 10:11:42 PM »
I think Waluigi will appear in the future.. possibly in a Wario game... although both Waluigi and Daisy sound like good choices for side characters in a Luigi game (ahem... a mansion?)...

<Thinks Daisy is cuter that Peach>
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2001, 05:10:39 PM »
I'm cool with the idea of Daisy being a mascot now, since she was in a game before, but I don't like how she and Waluigi most likely will never be in an actual game. They would be cool for Luigi's Mansion. Daisy is the "damsel in distress" (although I heard somewhere that the plot of the game was to rescue mario. At least its not Peach.. again!), and Waluigi is the villain. Hmm.. I don't know how serious nintendo is about keeping those two around. I read some info on Mario Kart Advance and neither one of them is a character.

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2001, 08:21:27 PM »
aw who needs gambling, I always win when i gamble and its getting boring. course thats how i got my millions.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2001, 02:26:06 PM »
Yes I was joking. Serisouly, I don't gamble.

------------------------------
Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2001, 06:40:37 PM »
Shiguru Miyamoto didn't make up Waluigi,Camelot did.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2001, 12:24:36 AM »
1. How much do you want to bet that Daisy and Waluigi will only ever be in Party and sports games, and never their own games?

As much as I want them to be in other games, I don't think they will.

2. What do you suppose Miyamato-san was smoking when he came up with the name "Waluigi"

What is so bad about it?!  It encompasses what it is supposed to: Wa-=associate with Wario and "evil". -luigi=associate with Luigi, his least favorite person in the world.  I'll talk about this some other time.

3. How much do you want to bet that Mario's ex-girlfriend, Pauline, will show up in a new game?

I think she's gone for good.

4. How much do you want to bet that it will be Mario Party 4... and that's it?

See previous answer

5. How much do you want to bet that she'll look just like Peach and Daisy (except with red hair and an... orange dress)?

See two answers ago.

Good questions, Peach!

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 7/12/2001 11:26:30 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Print