Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 369164 times)

« Reply #1065 on: October 24, 2013, 06:08:18 PM »
Why thank y--

...*******.

If a male Pokemon is bred with a Ditto, will the offspring be in the same type of ball as the Ditto?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1066 on: October 25, 2013, 08:56:51 PM »
Just finished the main game and tried out the Friend Safari; the only friend I've added didn't have anything terribly interesting, unfortunately (Klang & Magneton).  Seems like a really neat idea if the FCs result in better distributions, though.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:59:38 AM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1067 on: October 25, 2013, 10:02:58 PM »
I've been collecting Imposter Dittos, if anyone besides BP wants one.

« Reply #1068 on: October 26, 2013, 11:12:47 PM »
Got some FC's on GameFAQs, which randomly happened to include a Friend Safari with Frogadier and one with Ditto.  Time to breed some actually good team members...

Also, apparently my Safari has Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Drifblim, according to someone on GameFAQs.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1069 on: October 28, 2013, 01:02:23 AM »
Why do you guys think people ask for impossible/unobtainable Pokemon on the GTS? Does it amuse them to know they're clogging up the system by requesting a level-9-or-under Ampharos or whatever?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1070 on: October 28, 2013, 02:46:00 AM »
#tmk's resident Pokémon expert has told us a couple of times about people who were abusing impossible GTS options in Japanese Diamond and Pearl to show off things like hacked shinies. Back then, people were picking level-10-and-under Azelf, because it was the quickest impossible option; it sounds like they're doing the same thing here, though obviously not with hacked stuff.

« Reply #1071 on: October 28, 2013, 01:03:40 PM »
That's imaginable, but it's even done with completely unremarkable Pokemon. I'm not sure what's worse: Putting up a Skrelp in exchange for Xerneas because you think a Skrelp is worth showing off to the world, or because you're so entitled to think that your common derpmon is worth someone else's one-of-a-kind legendary.

ALSO

Which do you most want to see?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:46:02 PM by Weegee »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1072 on: October 28, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »
why can't you people just use imgur like normal
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1073 on: October 29, 2013, 12:28:08 AM »
Are those type combos that have't even been used to date, or type combos that just aren't used in Gen 6?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1074 on: October 29, 2013, 02:07:01 AM »
Former. Although, it's possible others that aren't available in XY yet have had type changes, including unrevealed legendaries. There's no way of knowing...

...or, there is. There are scumbags already working on ways to cheat. At least playing legitimately will still yield you pokémon that can contend with ones created by cheaters, but trading and shinies have been actually valuable and good for all of two weeks and it's going to suck to see that go. I hope Nintendo and Game Freak can stay on top of things somehow...
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1075 on: October 29, 2013, 10:45:53 AM »
Wouldn't normal/other type just be other type?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1076 on: October 29, 2013, 12:24:16 PM »
Well practically i just played Pokémon  Crystal (GBA),  Platinum, Soul Silver, White (the first one) and I´m still liking Pokémon, ¿what about you guys?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1077 on: October 29, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »
Normal is immune to Ghost, weak to Fighting. Ghost immunity isn't bad, especially for Girafarig who would otherwise be weak to it. Immunities are always good for switching in damage-free. You also get STAB for normal moves... but the only real reason to use normal attack moves is if you have no other STAB.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1078 on: October 29, 2013, 01:45:02 PM »
I have some ideas about those type combos.

Poison/Fire = Fire-breathing/flaming snake.
Poison/Electric = Something radioactive.
Poison/Rock = Scorpion? Or perhaps some sort of boulder covered in poisonous muck?
Poison/Steel = Barrel of toxic waste.
Poison/Normal = New kind of rat Pokémon.
Ghost/Rock = Tombstone.
Normal/Ghost = Zombie.
Ice/Bug = This thing.
Ice/Fire = Something like Trinexx
Ice/Fighting = Snowman.
Bug/Psychic = Preying mantis.
Bug/Dragon = Something like Dogadon.
Bug/Dark = Black widow spider.
Fighting/Ghost = Samurai ghost.
Fighting/Dragon = Something to do with Bruce Lee. Haw haw haw.
Fire/Water = Something like Godzilla.
Fire/Grass = Chili pepper.
Dragon/Grass = Some sort of lizard, like a skink or a gecko.

« Reply #1079 on: October 29, 2013, 05:35:14 PM »
Preying mantis.

Was that pun intentional?

Anyway, I'm thinking Bug/Fairy could either be a traditional humanoid fairy with butterfly wings, or an alternate Scyther evo.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:39:24 PM by Weegee »

Print