Print

Author Topic: Check it out super mario advance two is...  (Read 5250 times)

« on: July 29, 2001, 08:54:26 PM »
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2001, 09:08:31 PM »
I'm definitley NOT happy.  Why the hell won't Nintendo release a NEW Mario Adventure on GBA?  Laziness?  Easy way to grab a quick buck?  This is really starting to irritate me.  Sure, there are enough other games on/coming to GameBoy Advance for me to want one, but I'm incredibly dissapointed that Nintendo seems content regurgitating old games on consumers.  I really hope this trend stops soon. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2001, 09:46:08 PM »
To tell the truth, I am looking forward to re-released Mario games, but, like Billy Chilly, I am anxious to have a NEW Mario side-scroller.  I mean, technically, SMW was the last Mario side-scroller Mario was the star of.

I am optimistic, though.  With Metroid IV and Warioland 4 coming out, I think it's possible that the long overdue Super Mario Bros 4 may finally appear on the GBA.  Sonic is returning to the side scrolling format soo, so I'm hoping Nintendo will follew the trend and return Mario to his roots for a brand new delight!
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2001, 09:58:36 PM »
Ya I would rather see a new one. But SMW is my favorite.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2001, 12:45:23 AM »
Bu..but...What about SMB3? ;_; *moan*

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2001, 08:08:47 AM »
Yeah!  What happened to SMB3?!  How can they go out of order like that?

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2001, 08:17:15 AM »
Well, it seems that SMW is coming onto the GBA.....{sigh}
I want a new Mario game!  With the newer characters in it as well.  Waluigi, Wario, Yoshi, Luigi...okay hes not new but he should be in the game.

What about a game like the new Sonic for Dreamcast.  Where you can play as either the Mario Bros. or the Wario Bros.  as mario, you would try to save the world, where as the wario bros., you would try to conquer it.
Cool idea?

_
 / \       |\  /|
 | _       | \/ |
 \_/hË££õ  |    |Ă®ÏÕ
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2001, 11:47:01 AM »
That would be pretty frickin' cool, Ghetto Mario!

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2001, 12:32:34 PM »
Yeah!  Good idea!  If there's one thing about the Sonic games I love (actually, there are a ton of things I love about Sonic games...), it's the multiple character choices.  A real, new Mario game with "Mario 2"-type characters selection would be great.

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2001, 02:39:56 PM »
Yeah! Character selection like SMB2 would rule.
It would have to be classic Mario scrolling games, like SMW.  But where would Toad or Bowser fit in?
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2001, 05:13:37 PM »
I like the idea of bringing back old games. A new one would be nice but SMW is new to me! I also can't wait for SMB3 again! Yes a SMB2 select screen would be kool!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2001, 07:51:12 PM »
I think they should make a new SMB2-like game (you throw vegetables, has SMB2 enemies and stuff)It should be for GBA or even better a 3d one for Gamecube.It should have as players: Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, Wario. And it should have a better story.And being able to pull mushrooms, fire flowers, feathers,etc... would be nice. I think it would make a great game.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2001, 07:53:54 PM »
Check it out super mario advance two is...

an even bigger rip-off than super mario advance!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2001, 09:56:12 PM »
Yes.. I do want a new GBA Mario... but I am VERY stoked about SMW on GBA.. My girlfriend and I have over the past month played through 3 *96 saves on her SMW for SNES.. all I ask from nintendo (besides the new game heh) is that they give it those extra perks like they did in SMB2 -> SMA.  Voices, rotation, scaling.  That would be friggin awesome to hear "Let'sa go YOSHI!" or something like that.

I do agree SMB3 should have been first.. it's my fave... has been since 90

The Original L5

"Kickin' Hard Front to Back"
http://mike.now.nu
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2001, 10:56:51 AM »
I'm not really looking forward to SMW for GBA, but rather Fire emblem, Fire Emblem rock's, so does the movie. Finally, a non japanese game, sa-weet.

Burton Alexander Finch Ball

Print